Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Given a chance would you kill baby Hitler?
Given a chance would you kill baby Hitler?
Jeb Bush says, Hell Yeah I Would. Ya gotta step up man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeb-...1d3071da54

So, if time travel were possible and you were given the chance to kill baby Hitler (or any other human you find comparable) would you?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Given a chance would you kill baby Hitler?
I would kill baby Jesus. Hitler inflicted damage on 1 continent for 14 years. Jesus on all but one continent for 2000 years. No contest.
(November 10, 2015 at 1:44 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Jeb Bush says, Hell Yeah I Would. Ya gotta step up man.

So, if time travel were possible and you were given the chance to kill baby Hitler (or any other human you find comparable) would you?

I'd probably get him into the arts college and let him sink into obscurity that way.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I would jump at any opportunity to kill any baby.

I mean...

No...
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
No. I don't think I would be able to bring myself to murder an innocent baby, for crimes it did not commit.
(November 10, 2015 at 1:52 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(November 10, 2015 at 1:44 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Jeb Bush says, Hell Yeah I Would. Ya gotta step up man.

I'd probably get him into the arts college and let him sink into obscurity that way.

Adolph: They announced it.
Eva: They announced it?
Adolph: Yeah.
Eva: So?
Adolph: The one-Reichspfening stamp.
Eva: Your mallard?
Adolph:  Yeah.
Eva:  Oh, that's terrific.
Adolph:   It's just a one-Reichspfening stamp.
Eva:  It's terrific.
Adolph:  Hautman's blue-winged teal got the ten-Reichspfening. People don't much use the one-Reichspfening.
Eva:  Oh, for Pete's sake. Of course they do. Whenever they raise the postage, people need the little stamps.
Why didn't they ask Jeb if he would have ABORTED fetus Adolph Hitler ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

And leave open the possibility of a militarily competent dictator seizing power in Germany? I think not.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Because his PR man probably told him to. But playing with time is quite a funny thing. Many paradoxons involved and the stuff of many novels.

But it would be more effective to kill Gavrilo Princip. WWI wouldn't have happened as and when it happened. So Hitler would have continued to be a post card painter, residing in a shabby Munich one room appartment.

But on the other hand, nobody can say what would have happened instead.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 10, 2015 at 2:16 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Why didn't they ask Jeb if he would have ABORTED fetus Adolph Hitler ??

That same question has been asked in other publications. Gawd yur smrt!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3241 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Irish government to apologise over mother-and-baby homes zebo-the-fat 6 451 January 12, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Kill, then claim Immunity. brewer 12 1052 October 10, 2019 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Cod
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7498 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  A snowball's chance in Fox News Brian37 11 1149 May 31, 2019 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Baby T-rex for sale brewer 4 501 April 18, 2019 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Aborting Baby Hitler... Rev. Rye 71 6719 January 20, 2019 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  BREAKING: How Egypt tried to kill a "60 Minutes" interview WinterHold 1 407 January 7, 2019 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hitler Had The Same Problem Minimalist 4 636 November 26, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does Baby Formula Contain Neurotoxins? brewer 6 1007 July 10, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger