Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A snowball's chance in Fox News
A snowball's chance in Fox News
The story you are about to see is true, A FOX NEWS legal analyst actually told the truth, said something the sane already knew, and what most legal experts have agreed with, in that if it were not for him being in office, he'd be indicted for obstruction.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/44601...n-indicted

Mueller never cleared Brokeahontas of obstruction, all he did was follow DOJ protocol and left it up to congress to do it's job.

But to see someone actually tell the truth on that network is well, makes me think I am in some parallel universe. 

And of course the crybaby bully is shitting his pants in public today lying saying the only reason Mueller wanted was revenge for Trump not appointing him top AG. A blatant bullshit lie.
RE: A snowball's chance in Fox News
Brokeahontas admitted collusion on Twitter

[Image: D70-Io5-TXo-AAq-RWC.jpg]
Yea, he didn't dare Russia to interfere on TV, no video of that exists...... OH WAIT!
(May 30, 2019 at 10:31 am)Brian37 Wrote: The story you are about to see is true, A FOX NEWS legal analyst actually told the truth, said something the sane already knew, and what most legal experts have agreed with, in that if it were not for him being in office, he'd be indicted for obstruction.

Mueller never cleared Brokeahontas of obstruction, all he did was follow DOJ protocol and left it up to congress to do it's job.

But to see someone actually tell the truth on that network is well, makes me think I am in some parallel universe. 

And of course the crybaby bully is shitting his pants in public today lying saying the only reason Mueller wanted was revenge for Trump not appointing him top AG. A blatant bullshit lie.

Actually, Napolitano did NOT say that Trump would have been indicted were he not president - he said that Mueller 'basically' said that.  Read the article again, especially that first paragraph.

And no again:  Trump wasn't lying about Mueller not getting the AG job, he was lying about Mueller getting the FBI director job (a job, by the way, the Mueller never applied for and was never interviewed for).  I think it's important to keep Trump's lies straight, as daunting a task as that seems to be.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 30, 2019 at 1:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 30, 2019 at 10:31 am)Brian37 Wrote: The story you are about to see is true, A FOX NEWS legal analyst actually told the truth, said something the sane already knew, and what most legal experts have agreed with, in that if it were not for him being in office, he'd be indicted for obstruction.

Actually, Napolitano did NOT say that Trump would have been indicted were he not president - he said that Mueller 'basically' said that.  Read the article again, especially that first paragraph.

And no again:  Trump wasn't lying about Mueller not getting the AG job, he was lying about Mueller getting the FBI director job (a job, by the way, the Mueller never applied for and was never interviewed for).  I think it's important to keep Trump's lies straight, as daunting a task as that seems to be.

Boru

I watched the video myself, he was agreeing with Mueller's assessment. He never said, "I disagree with his assessment. " He was repeating legal protocol. Basically like a Sport's anchor talks about what constitutes a penalty. He wasn't disagreeing otherwise he would have said so. 

You are correct about the FBI director job, but the point remains that Mueller was not being special council out of any sort of revenge for not getting a job he did not apply for.
Quote:I watched the video myself, he was agreeing with Mueller's assessment. He never said, "I disagree with his assessment. " He was repeating legal protocol. Basically like a Sport's anchor talks about what constitutes a penalty. He wasn't disagreeing otherwise he would have said so. 

He was telling the truth about what Mueller said, he wasn't giving his own opinion.  He also never said he agreed with Mueller's assessment.  But I agree that it's pretty stunning to hear someone who works for Fox News use words other than 'exonerated' and 'witch hunt'.

Quote:You are correct about the FBI director job, but the point remains that Mueller was not being special council out of any sort of revenge for not getting a job he did not apply for.

Agreed.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 30, 2019 at 3:13 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:I watched the video myself, he was agreeing with Mueller's assessment. He never said, "I disagree with his assessment. " He was repeating legal protocol. Basically like a Sport's anchor talks about what constitutes a penalty. He wasn't disagreeing otherwise he would have said so. 

He was telling the truth about what Mueller said, he wasn't giving his own opinion.  He also never said he agreed with Mueller's assessment.  But I agree that it's pretty stunning to hear someone who works for Fox News use words other than 'exonerated' and 'witch hunt'.

Quote:You are correct about the FBI director job, but the point remains that Mueller was not being special council out of any sort of revenge for not getting a job he did not apply for.

Agreed.

Boru

You are missing the point. The mere fact he was basically repeating protocol on that station was giving viewers something different than the lies they are fed most of the time. He was telling the truth. He wasn't disagreeing with Mueller though. 

And that clip is consistent with the hundreds of federal prosecutors of both parties whom agree that if it were not for him being in office, it would have gone to a grand jury.

Mueller said himself that if Trump was 100% innocent the report would have said so. 

What is disturbing to me, is that his behavior alone, his constant scapegoating and vilification of rivals, races, religions, the press, his own intel, should alone deem him unfit. His actions are counter to the Constitution. But add to it Mueller's report, he is behaving just like mafia boss. I am old enough to remember Gotti vilifying law enforcement and the courts. NYC knows what pile of scum he is. Something will eventually get him when he is out of office, regardless. 

And just yesterday he tried to claim the courts could stop impeachment which is bullshit knowing what article 1 says.

Never in my life have I seen a president wipe his ass with the Constitution as much as he has.
(May 31, 2019 at 7:20 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 30, 2019 at 3:13 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: He was telling the truth about what Mueller said, he wasn't giving his own opinion.  He also never said he agreed with Mueller's assessment.  But I agree that it's pretty stunning to hear someone who works for Fox News use words other than 'exonerated' and 'witch hunt'.

Agreed.

Boru

You are missing the point. The mere fact he was basically repeating protocol on that station was giving viewers something different than the lies they are fed most of the time. He was telling the truth. He wasn't disagreeing with Mueller though. 

And that clip is consistent with the hundreds of federal prosecutors of both parties whom agree that if it were not for him being in office, it would have gone to a grand jury.

Mueller said himself that if Trump was 100% innocent the report would have said so. 

What is disturbing to me, is that his behavior alone, his constant scapegoating and vilification of rivals, races, religions, the press, his own intel, should alone deem him unfit. His actions are counter to the Constitution. But add to it Mueller's report, he is behaving just like mafia boss. I am old enough to remember Gotti vilifying law enforcement and the courts. NYC knows what pile of scum he is. Something will eventually get him when he is out of office, regardless. 

And just yesterday he tried to claim the courts could stop impeachment which is bullshit knowing what article 1 says.

Never in my life have I seen a president wipe his ass with the Constitution as much as he has.

Ok, you REALLY need to stop accusing me of 'missing the point' immediately before you change the point.

Yes, the clip is consistent. Yes, that's what Mueller said.  Yes, Trump is a horrible president and a worse human being.

But the point is that Napolitano was reporting what Mueller said - there's no evidence in the clip (contrary to your claims) that he was agreeing with what Mueller said.

I'm not defending Trump.  Few things would make me happier than the see him frog marched out of the White House and to spend the rest of his life in prison.  But you're mischaracterizing what Napolitano meant.

And THAT's my only point.

Boru
(May 31, 2019 at 7:56 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 31, 2019 at 7:20 am)Brian37 Wrote: You are missing the point. The mere fact he was basically repeating protocol on that station was giving viewers something different than the lies they are fed most of the time. He was telling the truth. He wasn't disagreeing with Mueller though. 

Ok, you REALLY need to stop accusing me of 'missing the point' immediately before you change the point.

Yes, the clip is consistent. Yes, that's what Mueller said.  Yes, Trump is a horrible president and a worse human being.

But the point is that Napolitano was reporting what Mueller said - there's no evidence in the clip (contrary to your claims) that he was agreeing with what Mueller said.

I'm not defending Trump.  Few things would make me happier than the see him frog marched out of the White House and to spend the rest of his life in prison.  But you're mischaracterizing what Napolitano meant.

And THAT's my only point.

Boru

Yes he was agreeing with Mueller. And I know you were not defending Trump. And I want that fucker in prison too.

I guess I see it differently than you do. Fox is a horrible place to express dissent, and the are a base pandering network. What he did was walk a thin line while trying to spoon feed the truth to viewers.

I don't even know why Shep Smith has a job there knowing he is about the only critic who gets away with telling the truth on that network. 

All I saw Napolitano do is repeat Mueller. That is in direct conflict with what that network sells and in conflict with what Trump wants and they are parrots of Trump.
Quote:All I saw Napolitano do is repeat Mueller.

Repetition does not equal agreement.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4007 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Fox 'News' Running Scared BrianSoddingBoru4 9 726 December 20, 2020 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Just now on FOX NEWS...... Brian37 17 1111 December 12, 2020 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Shep Smith out at Fox News. Brian37 11 996 October 12, 2019 at 9:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 526 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Even FOX FUX Turn On The Orange Turd Minimalist 4 925 April 4, 2018 at 12:03 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  FOX FUCK Apologizes Minimalist 44 3896 April 2, 2018 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  On Fox: "Trump could beat Jesus and Mary in 2020" Fake Messiah 12 1667 January 11, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Fox at it again: dresses black kid up as watermelon for Halloween segment Foxaèr 49 7566 October 26, 2017 at 8:57 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Bill O'Reilly makes a guest appearance on Fox News Foxaèr 2 884 September 27, 2017 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0