Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say it ain't so, Fappy
Say it ain't so, Fappy
Real life can really, really get weird.

Quote:Christian Anti-Masturbation’s Mascot “Fappy” Arrested For Public Masturbation While Swimming Naked With The Dolphins At Sea World In San Diego

http://cbsnews.com.co/christian-anti-mas...-arrested/
RE: Say it ain't so, Fappy
This...this is real?

Fuck this, I'm switching servers. Bye y'all.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Please tell me this is satire.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
Apparently we are supposed to be surprised when a delusional adult who makes his living warning children against rubbing the devil's stick and ringing the devil's doorbell, acts in ways which are aberrant even for what he claims to believe. I'm not surprised. Crazy is crazy.
That's enough life for today c:
Clearly persecuting xtians, again!

Angel
Yeah, I'm not buying any of this. Still funny though Big Grin
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Wait, federal funded???!!!?!!!?
Not masturbating can be very healthy. I try to do it for around 20 minutes every day.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I love it. The security guard is a shill of big masturbation.

Quote" Childs continued, “These lies about Fappy sicken me to my very core. The security guards who “observed” the crime in question need to be investigated. What is their motive? Are they masturbators? Are they agents of Big Masturbation?"
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things atheists say: Goatherders Data 45 1801 September 18, 2023 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians. Greatest I am 71 5407 October 20, 2020 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2322 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Three in five British adults say miracles are possible zebo-the-fat 15 1987 September 30, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20246 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The TSA ain't screening for demons ?? WTF !!! vorlon13 17 3251 March 5, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  What the Bible Does NOT Say About Premarital Sex Rhondazvous 30 6405 January 25, 2016 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Dafuq ? Jesus ain't WHITE ? vorlon13 30 6047 December 14, 2015 at 3:48 am
Last Post: Heat
  A few choice words id say. dyresand 50 9795 October 9, 2015 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  The "Stupid things Christians say" Thread KUSA 50 8787 July 15, 2015 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: KUSA