Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Stupid things Christians say" Thread
Quote:I was sleeping on my stomach and I was woken by 'something' that stepped on my bed. I couldn't see what it was but it was so real that my matress went down with the weight. I was paralysed and terrified and I immediately knew it was an evil presence.

I tried to call out to God but I could hardly say a word. I tried and tried again and I was finally able to say the name of JESUS. As soon as I did, the presence left, the mattress went back up and I was able to move again.

I know this sounds strange but I felt terror and joy at the same time. I felt my bones frozen with sheer terror, it was very physical. But I also felt joy, relief and complete confidence in the Lord Jesus Christ, who had protected me once again. Believe me, there is power in His Holy Name!
RE: The "Stupid things Christians say" Thread
Sleep paralysis interruptus.
I see you've been browsing the bullshit at CFS again! I noticed that thread as well - the fuckedupness written there never ceases to amaze.
Quote:God is real
Why narrow it down? Their entire story -- beginning to end and top to bottom -- is shot through with stupidity.
(July 10, 2015 at 12:39 pm)KUSA Wrote:
Quote:I was sleeping on my stomach and I was woken by 'something' that stepped on my bed. I couldn't see what it was but it was so real that my matress went down with the weight. I was paralysed and terrified and I immediately knew it was an evil presence.

This guy really needs another dealer...
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
(July 10, 2015 at 12:45 pm)TubbyTubby Wrote: I see you've been browsing the bullshit at CFS again! I noticed that thread as well - the fuckedupness written there never ceases to amaze.

Check out the latest in the thread. It's priceless.
Oh yea, the magic of easily explainable physical conditions. Must be jaysoos!!
(July 10, 2015 at 12:45 pm)TubbyTubby Wrote: I see you've been browsing the bullshit at CFS again! I noticed that thread as well - the fuckedupness written there never ceases to amaze.

CFS? What does that stand for?
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
Dog ( not god ) jumped on the bed and woke her up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things atheists say: Goatherders Data 45 1806 September 18, 2023 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians. Greatest I am 71 5441 October 20, 2020 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2343 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2209 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7813 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7279 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Three in five British adults say miracles are possible zebo-the-fat 15 1992 September 30, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20249 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
  There's a Reason Why Christians do Stupid Things Rhondazvous 37 6997 October 26, 2016 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31253 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy