Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The TSA ain't screening for demons ?? WTF !!!
The TSA ain't screening for demons ?? WTF !!!
No shit !!   IANMTU !!

Excerpt:

Prosperity preachers Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis defended their ownership of private jets this past week, stating that they couldn’t accommodate their schedule any other way and that they wouldn’t want to ride commercial with a “bunch of demons.”  . . . . .

http://christiannews.net/2016/01/03/pros...of-demons/
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: The TSA ain't screening for demons ?? WTF !!!
This is your brain on religion! You sound totally mental!

Dear oh dear.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
'THERE'S A PROSPERITY PREACHER ON THE WING OF THIS PLANE!!!!' - William Shatner

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I dislike prosperity preachers as much as anyone else as they are nothing more than wolves in sheep's clothing; but in that article they are referring to some of the people that fly commercially as "demons" not to literal demons.

Doesn't make it right, but I wouldn't make a mountain out of a mole hill; They are obviously trying to justify their extravagance to their parishioners.

There will be plenty of preachers bustin hell wide open.
1. Don't you find it a tad odd that 'men of the cloth' refer to God's children as 'demons'?

2. I don't think this is making a mountain out of a molehill. More like making a mountain out of a slightly smaller mountain.

3. There won't be anyone 'busting hell wide open'. Grow up.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 5, 2016 at 5:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 1.  Don't you find it a tad odd that 'men of the cloth' refer to God's children as 'demons'?
Nope, the religious establishment has been doing that for years. Did not the pharisees call Jesus Beelzebub ( a demonic prince, aka lord of the flies) when he was clearly doing good?

"It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?" - Matthew 10:25

(March 5, 2016 at 5:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 2.  I don't think this is making a mountain out of a molehill.  More like making a mountain out of a slightly smaller mountain.
If it doesn't personally affect you, it's a molehill.

(March 5, 2016 at 5:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 3.  There won't be anyone 'busting hell wide open'.  Grow up.

Boru
Your faith is commendable, but that remains to be seen; doesn't it?
The voices in my head approve the OP.
The voices in the head that the voices in my head come from disagree.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(March 5, 2016 at 7:51 am)robvalue Wrote: The voices in the head that the voices in my head come from disagree.

Sorry, I forgot to use the meme.

[Image: The%20voices%20approve.png]
Batshit crazy and completely self-absorbed, but most of their followers would read this crap, praise them for their godliness, and throw money at them.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTF is Spiritual Warfare? vulcanlogician 53 7288 December 16, 2017 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Catholic priests allowed to exorcise demons in English pocaracas 48 8571 November 4, 2017 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Christians and demons rado84 30 5001 December 14, 2016 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Adult coloring books will get you possessed by demons!!!! drfuzzy 31 4385 March 1, 2016 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  WTF? Minimalist 13 2104 February 17, 2016 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  Dafuq ? Jesus ain't WHITE ? vorlon13 30 5980 December 14, 2015 at 3:48 am
Last Post: Heat
  Say it ain't so, Fappy Whateverist 16 3651 November 15, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
Question Why did God let people think demons cause epilepsy? Razzle 34 7605 May 22, 2015 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Drich
  Three Ways to Torture Demons You Haven't Heard of Yet JesusHChrist 15 4840 February 16, 2015 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Rainbow Does god still make new demons for the devil? Brakeman 17 6492 March 5, 2013 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Brakeman