Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Have you played [...]?" game
The "Have you played [...]?" game
This is a game where you think of a particular video game you have played, be it Console, PC or MAC and then you ask the next poster if they have played it. The next poster responds with a "yes" or "no" and then adds any response and comments they like (within the rules of the forums obviously) . Then they think of a particular video game they have played, and ask the next poster if they have played it. The next poster responds again with a "yes" or "no" adds any response they wish, and so on.

It can be fun to think of obscure games because then we don't end up talking about games that everyone has played.

At the same time games that are too obscure no one may be able to relate to, which is why commenting or responding with anything more than a "yes" or "no" before moving onto the question of your own is purely optional.

Two rules: 1. Be honest. Don't claim to have played games you haven't and try to admit to it if you've played a certain game, however terrible or embarrassing it may or may not be. 2. Only ask about games that you yourself have played. You don't have to have beaten the whole game, just played it to some extent.

Okay I'm more than happy to start it off:

Has anyone else here played a reasonably obscure Wolfenstein3D clone called Blake Stone Aliens of Gold? 

(Reminder under hide tag)

RE: The "Have you played [...]?" game
Yes! I have played that. Holy shit, I haven't thought about that game in forever. I think I had it on one of those discs that comes with like 500 games or something. If I remember correctly he even had the little reaction face at the bottom of the screen.

Have you ever played Fighters Destiny on the N64?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I didn't remember that game, but a google search refreshed my memory. No, I never played it. I didn't really play fighting games much at that point anymore.

How about Redneck Rampage?
No I haven't played it, and in fact I only recently played Shadow Warrior, I'd only ever played Duke3d mostly and a little bit of Blood when it comes to the Build engine until recently when I played some Shadow Warrior.

Have you ever played Baldies?
No, matter of fact, I've never heard of it. 

Have you ever played Snood? 

Snoodworld.com
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I've never played that, but I've played clones of it.

Have you played Descent? Skip to 1:20

Yes I have played descent but only in an old store in the UK called PCworld for a while, it was on computers on display and you were allowed to play it while you were there.

It may have been Descent two though.

Have you ever played Rise of Nations?
OMG YES! 1, 2 and 3, even did LAN parties for D3 in various locales across the countryfest (CaliFest anyone?)

Have you ever played the Wizardry Series? Namely 6 (Bane of the Cosmic Forge), 7 (Crusaders of the Dark Savant) and 8?
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
No I've never played that.

(I take it you never played Rise of Nations then? Since you answered about descent instead Smile)

Have you ever played Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction or the original Diablo 2?
(December 3, 2015 at 1:39 pm)Evie Wrote: No I've never played that.

(I take it you never played Rise of Nations then? Since you answered about descent instead Smile)

Have you ever played Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction or the original Diablo 2?

I didn't see your post when I originally hit reply Wink

Yes I still play Rise of Nations (on my Steam account) and Yes played ALL of the Diablo games and expansions.  Though haven't played latest season of D3, will wait until 2.4 releases

Have you played Cities: Skylines?
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone else ever played Magic Carpet 1 or 2? Edwardo Piet 6 807 October 1, 2017 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  What is the weirdest video game you've ever played? Edwardo Piet 23 2817 February 23, 2017 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Car enthusiast or love cars and fixing them this game is for you. dyresand 13 2084 November 3, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Would love to game with some of you:) Edwardo Piet 11 2207 July 10, 2015 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  [Idea] Multiplayer Browser Based Game Where You Create Your Own Religion Tiberius 52 11452 June 4, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Has anyone played R.U.S.E. Hellfire1014 2 930 September 19, 2014 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Hellfire1014
Question What Do You Want to See in a Game? Walking Void 10 2839 October 30, 2013 at 5:04 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Anybody Played This Game Yet? Seriousman 2 1423 October 16, 2013 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  What game/s are you playing right now? Adjusted Sanity 44 17041 April 19, 2012 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet