Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELL-oo
HELL-oo
Hello I'm here because I think it's important to be aware of atheism today because human kind seems to be on the crossroads between ecologically induced destruction and survival in which we have to all work together. There is no god, aliens or any other supernatural force to help us. We only have ourselves. And of course to have some fun.
RE: HELL-oo
Welcome

Pull up a chair, grab a cookie and enjoy.
Welcome to the forum Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Welcome aboard! Big Grin
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Thanks a lot!
Welcome aboard!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Welcome Smile
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Welcome to the forum.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Heya FM good to have you aboard Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(March 29, 2015 at 11:21 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Hello I'm here because I think it's important to be aware of atheism today because human kind seems to be on the crossroads between ecologically induced destruction and survival in which we have to all work together. There is no god, aliens or any other supernatural force to help us. We only have ourselves. And of course to have some fun.

I dunno, having fun when there's an ecologically induced destruction in the balance seems a little irresponsible!

Welcome