Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You all did it... Thank you
It took me 35 years of back and forth to get over the Christistan guilt enough to say that I am not a theist. I have done that for 14 years but
It took 3 weeks reading and making some posts in here to get me to say I am an atheists and be in fights about it on Twitter. LOL Thank you for completely freeing me. It means so much
When   you   understand  why   you   dismiss   all   the   other   possible   gods,   you  will understand why I dismiss yours. ~Stephen Roberts~
RE: You all did it... Thank you
Good stuff! Welcome!
The hours for the atheist services, declarations of atheist dogma, a Richard Dawkins foldout shrine and account information for the tithing will be sent to you in short order!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

God help him!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 2, 2015 at 4:29 am)Quantum Wrote: Good stuff! Welcome!
The hours for the atheist services, declarations of atheist dogma, a Richard Dawkins foldout shrine and account information for the tithing will be sent to you in short order!

Hmm. Funny I didn't get mine...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Congratulations! I'm sorry it's had a hold on you for so long, but well done for fighting through Smile I'm really happy the forum has helped you!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I didn't get mine either. Hmmm.......
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 2, 2015 at 5:34 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 2, 2015 at 4:29 am)Quantum Wrote: Good stuff! Welcome!

Hmm. Funny I didn't get mine...

Boru

Hmm.... Datasheet says we've been drafting your bank account for the last 2.5 years... 13.27 kiwibux a week...

...Ah! We sent you the sheep themed Dawkins shrine! That may be why you're confused.

Great news Qwest!

Welcome to the dark side. There are some forms to fill out, and we'll need that bank information...

Also, drink this cappuccino...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
[Image: 9579dea0cc13c4fdb4f1c764a458762f.jpg]
Also, the dork side.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

My lips to yours.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2105 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Thank God (hehe) I found you guys! lilkanyon 15 6757 February 24, 2012 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Nine
  Hi All and thank you! duffman21 12 2764 September 25, 2010 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: duffman21
Thumbs Up HEY ALL Y'ALL Droppin' Loads 10 3920 September 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amphora