Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS IS OVER - WE WON
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS IS OVER - WE WON
at least in Florida.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/florida-...aby-jesus/

Quote:Florida atheists win the ‘war on Christmas’ as Flying Spaghetti Monster and beer pole replace baby Jesus

[Image: 7120e0a3f2748545e79ab2c4f47efdcc.jpg]
RE: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS IS OVER - WE WON
Wait, there is a war? I don't like war. Tends to reveal too much truth.
Gosh Darn it I've just spent a fortune on my anti tinsel vest.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Fox news is gonna have an aneurysm over this!  Big Grin
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
That's what Fox news is for.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Which is why I don't watch Faux news. I don't need that sort of brain damage. Well, I don't need any brain damage. Faux news makes my head hurt.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
The best victory is the completely non-petty one up in Nebraska.

The atheists booked the only remaining space in the capitol building back in August, and the Catholic Church just assumed they'd get it. When told they wouldn't get it, and that the reason is that the atheists booked it before them, they reacted just like you'd expect---like a toddler who is told that their sibling took the last piece of candy.

They have to take their nativity down on the 21st, because the atheists booked the space the week of Christmas. And they did so by filling out the appropriate forms in a timely manner.

They say that if they had booked the space, they would have shared with the atheists, and that it is typical Christian persecution that the atheists are not sharing the space with the Catholics during Christmas... I call the most heinous of bullshit on that. Lying for Jesus, again.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
SC that was epic and a perfect example of what many christian groups do when they don't get their way.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Fuck 'em.  May the FSM shove his noodly appendage up their asses.
Nah, a lot of them are sexually repressed Min: They'd probably enjoy it far too much.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifty years after the Yom Kippur War LinuxGal 71 4462 October 18, 2023 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 2042 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 5462 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Holocaust survivor perishes as the result of another war Foxaèr 12 1327 May 2, 2022 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1565 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1345 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3133 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Op/ed "War on" and "fighting" disease.... Brian37 21 1473 March 29, 2020 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Ike on war... Brian37 45 2600 November 2, 2019 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  New gulf war? WinterHold 40 4221 July 29, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: WinterHold