Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Corporate Scumbags
Damned Corporate Scumbags
http://trib.com/business/energy/alpha-na...395a1.html

Quote:Alpha Natural Resources seeks to pay executive bonuses while cutting retiree benefits

There really comes a time when these fucks need to be taken out back and beaten with iron rods.
RE: Damned Corporate Scumbags
This is positively loopy. The company pays out $3 million per year in health care benefits to former employees, while just four executives received bonuses of almost twice that.

It's stories like this that make me glad to be self-employed.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
They really do think they have a golden cock shoved up their asses.
[Image: 392a32106f3201331d33005056a9545d]
Hmm... well they aren't responsible for their dad playing footsie with Hitler.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/us/pol...c=rss&_r=0

Quote:The father of the billionaires Charles G. and David H. Koch helped construct a major oil refinery in Nazi Germany that was personally approved by Adolf Hitler, according to a new history of the Kochs and other wealthy families.

Besides, these two republibertarianeo-conazi cocksuckers have enough to answer for on their own.
Cunts.
The perfect spokesman for sleazy corporate scum.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/rick-per...ign-donor/

Quote:Rick Perry finds job with dental insurance company that was a major campaign donor

Quote:First reported by POLITICO Florida, the meeting was organized by Southern Strategy Group, a lobbying firm that represents the dental company. The insurer is pushing for a “dental carve-out” in the state’s Medicaid program that would allow it to cover children.

“Yes the Governor met with him,” Jackie Schutz, Scott’s spokeswoman, said in an email. “It was about that topic.”

Government of the bribe, for the bribe and by the bribe!
I just learned from the article that lobbyists are now known as Chief Strategy Officers by the companies that employ them.

Han Solo's quote from Empire is now on a loop in my head, "And I thought they smelled bad...on the outside".
Speaking of which....

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/supreme-...st-nestle/

Quote:Supreme Court will not dismiss child slave labor lawsuit against Nestle

These shit-eaters must have done something really bad to get the Roberts court to rule against corporate criminals.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/06/02...u-are-poor

Quote:A new inequality: "Press 1 for customer service, press 2 to disconnect this call if you are poor"

Quote:The cable industry is already infamous for its dismal customer service. However, that didn't stop Thomas Might, the CEO of Cable One, from bragging recently about providing even worse service to selected customers: the poor. Speaking at the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference last month, Might revealed that his company targets customers by their FICO credit scores. If their scores are low, customer service representatives are instructed to offer only minimal assistance.

This from the crowd which doesn't want the government to regulate their sorry fucking asses.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official "Damned Trump" Thread Foxaèr 4318 311988 December 8, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4435 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does rasising the corporate tax rate help or hurt? jasonelijah 16 726 March 30, 2021 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2399 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 25755 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 273696 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Just Run of the Mill Corruption With These Scumbags Minimalist 8 1870 May 10, 2018 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 29172 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Damned Racists Minimalist 249 47029 December 8, 2016 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck These Corporate Cocksuckers! Minimalist 17 4089 November 10, 2016 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37