Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statistical Islam Reference Library
Statistical Islam Reference Library
A few useful statistical charts about the Koran/Hadith/Sira, courtesy of Bill Warner's work:

http://cspipublishing.com/statistical/charts.html

e.g.

[Image: JihadHorzBarCh_300dpi.jpg]

[Image: MuslimGrowthGraph_300dpi.jpg]

[Image: TrilogyPieChart_300dpi.jpg]

[Image: NaturalDivisionKoran_300dpi.jpg]

[Image: Anti-Jew_Trilogy_300dpi.jpg]

[Image: WomenStatKor_300dpi.jpg]

[Image: AmtSiraTopic-300dpi.jpg]

[Image: TrilogyKafir_300dpi.jpg]

Hey, 50% of Islamic texts are about us Kafir (non-Muslims). Sounds great! What a nice religion. Can't wait to read what they say about us...
RE: Statistical Islam Reference Library
Think it might have something to do with our flesh being peeled off or somesuch nonsense.  I guess we're lucky that their fantasies far outweigh their abilities. If they really were magic books, as their followers never tire of reminding us they are...we might be in trouble.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Since humanity is full of nonbelievers, it makes sense to have 50 % of the book directed at that direction.
Allah hates lots of humans. There's lots of misinformation about the Christianity of Muhammad's time in the Quran too. I'm fairly certain that the Quran asserts that Mary is part of the Christian Trinity. That's nonsense.

Folks, look up this Dr. Bill Warner character. Most of all his degrees, which don't qualify him in any shape or form to be an expert. Secondly, where he publishes. It's only rightwing, Xenophobic and Islamophobic sites. So, as has to be expected when something comes from stoner. Rightwing pundit giving himself the appearance of being an expert.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
How do you measure the percentage of antisemitic text in a book? And how do you fairly measure the amount of antisemitism comparatively between books of differing lengths - and in the case of Mein Kampf - different languages?
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(January 12, 2016 at 3:35 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Since humanity is full of nonbelievers, it makes sense to have 50 % of the book directed at that direction.
In other words, be a nosy neighbor and worry about what everyone else is doing instead of concentrating on living your own life by your own faith?
(January 12, 2016 at 9:41 am)LostLocke Wrote:
(January 12, 2016 at 3:35 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Since humanity is full of nonbelievers, it makes sense to have 50 % of the book directed at that direction.
In other words, be a nosy neighbor and worry about what everyone else is doing instead of concentrating on living your own life by your own faith?

You miss the point; all of us were non-believers at some point. Forcing a religion on children doesn't mean that they accepted that religion. 

So, yah. After people believe, they'll start to relate more & more to the other 50%.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7845 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5466 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Pakistan library named after Osama Bin Laden Foxaèr 10 2750 April 19, 2014 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Lebanon Library Torched, 78,000 Books Burned By Islamists downbeatplumb 25 5650 January 14, 2014 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33825 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet