Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eureka! Hubble Space TTelescope Finds Heaven
Eureka! Hubble Space TTelescope Finds Heaven
http://www.christianforums.com/threads/h...e.7579150/

Quote: “Through an enormous stroke of luck, NASA aimed the Hubble Telescope at precisely the right place at precisely the right time to capture these images on film. I’m not particularly religious, but I don’t doubt that somebody or something influenced the decision to aim the telescope at that particular area of space.

Question is, whose heaven are we looking at here—the one with thee streets paved of gold or the one with all the virgins? Is this the Orion the Yoruba expect to go to or the heaven of the Buddha?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Eureka! Hubble Space TTelescope Finds Heaven
HST is all scientifical and of Satan. If it seems to show a 'heavenly city' it can only be an illusion of diabolical intent.

Sheesh, you would think Christian Forums would be up on that Satan dude. What a bunch of maroons.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Whoever made that needs lessons in Photoshop...
Dying to live, living to die.
I can't tell if it's terrifying or adorable reading the debate over what heaven looks like. It's almost indistinguishable from a hardcore LOTR discussion forum.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Curious why it hasn't the world in an uproar since fucking 1994 - when the picture actually has been taken. If it has been taken at all, that is.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Got banned off that forum for telling someone to "Shut up" and saying they were deluded for condoning slavery.

https://gyazo.com/d95914ddc3a60973e6528e048fb175af
https://gyazo.com/3ad4d6ae10f8d62b5275c81274f5a1e7
https://gyazo.com/d734d2b00011dcf300f0deefc59d2d2f

So in regards to that thread, I have no hope it is anything remotely intellectual.

Edit: oh and I used "Damn" a few times.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
Heaven is in space...
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(January 17, 2016 at 3:59 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Heaven is in space...

https://youtu.be/ZAZhtT-dUyo
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
That's the Justice League Fortress, guys. Get with it.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
Hmmm... That "Heaven" looks more like a Cylon Basestar from the original BSG. 

[Image: Basestar.jpg]

I'd be careful with the f-ing thing...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mandate of Heaven atheisthunt 22 3288 February 11, 2020 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
Thumbs Up Alzheimers in heaven. onlinebiker 73 7932 October 28, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2499 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  The Space Worm Conundrum Redbeard The Pink 29 5904 September 15, 2017 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Apparitions from heaven??? Jehanne 217 21019 November 4, 2016 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Hell and heaven purplepurpose 14 2755 August 23, 2016 at 9:21 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
Question Heaven seems awful 2 me-"Theist laughs at loudly & with great cruelty" fruyian 141 16141 May 18, 2016 at 4:31 am
Last Post: robvalue
Video New video: space, time and anger robvalue 15 2981 March 6, 2016 at 5:07 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Heaven would be good Amine 41 8196 December 12, 2015 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Where is heaven located? Also, why does God care about homo sapiens? MentalGiant 61 14215 September 19, 2015 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb