Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 12:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned ASSHOLES at Sonic!!!
Damned ASSHOLES at Sonic!!!
Yes, the Sonic Drive-in Restaurant, you read that correctly.  
I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW THAT I WANT TO BOMB EVERY SONIC RESTAURANT OFF OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!   Angry
There was a report on the news tonight about the Sonic in Raymore, MO.  They used to print Bible verses on their receipts.
Now, they can't do that anymore.   (awwww)  So what are they doing?  They're buying big round colored stickers with Bible verses 
on them, and slapping them on every bag.  Seriously.  The news station called Sonic Headquarters, and the big bosses said they 
didn't care, it was a franchise.  Well, they would care if these were Neo-Nazi quotes.  They would care if they were Satanic Bible verses.  
They would lose their collective shit REAL FAST if they were verses from the Koran.  But no, they're BIBLE verses!   They're GOOD.
Arrgghh   Aaaaauuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!   Banghead

This is Bible Belt hell, but some people are complaining.  I can't seem to find the video from the newscast, but when I do I'll post it.

Trump is the Republican front runner here.  People use a drive-through here to fucking PREACH.  You can be fired and thrown out
of your home for being an atheist.  Aussie, Brit AF friends:  if I just sell everything and hop on a plane, can I crash on your couch?

Bible verses with your hamburger.  Somebody shoot me.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
RE: Damned ASSHOLES at Sonic!!!
I would view such stickers as a clear message: "We don't want your money", and I'm happy to oblige. AFAIK, Sonic doesn't do any such bullshit around here.
Corporate probably isn't going to eff with a franchisee who is current on his fees.

I'm assuming the Raymore Mo. Sonic doesn't deny service to Muslims, Jews, homosexuals, gypsies and Catholics.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 16, 2016 at 8:17 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I would view such stickers as a clear message:  "We don't want your money", and I'm happy to oblige.  AFAIK, Sonic doesn't do any such bullshit around here.

<sigh> Where is here?   IMHO, just 1 Sonic getting away with this crap SHOULD mean they get boycotted by everybody, everywhere.  But since they are a favorite restaurant of . . . the lower income demographic, which are usually christards, that ain't got a snowballs chance in hell.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(February 16, 2016 at 8:22 pm)drfuzzy Wrote:
(February 16, 2016 at 8:17 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I would view such stickers as a clear message:  "We don't want your money", and I'm happy to oblige.  AFAIK, Sonic doesn't do any such bullshit around here.

<sigh> Where is here?   IMHO, just 1 Sonic getting away with this crap SHOULD mean they get boycotted by everybody, everywhere.  But since they are a favorite restaurant of . . . the lower income demographic, which are usually christards, that ain't got a snowballs chance in hell.

Here is the Portland, Oregon area.
(February 16, 2016 at 8:22 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Corporate probably isn't going to eff with a franchisee who is current on his fees.

I'm assuming the Raymore Mo. Sonic doesn't deny service to Muslims, Jews, homosexuals, gypsies and Catholics.

Just wait.  
Hey, that's not a bad idea, Vor!  Take a big group over there, with some Muslims in turbans, Jews in yarmulkes, Gypsies reading fortunes, and
gays in their most flamboyant pride costumes, making out on the tables.  (Catholics wouldn't object to the Bible verses.)  Take lots of pictures,
post results to social media.   Hmm.    Naughty
Quote:They're buying big round colored stickers with Bible verses

Piss on one...take a video and post it on Youtube.
Incidentally, its probable that the reason they care about receipts and not stickers is that the exact content of receipts is usually a subject covered in contract / franchise agreements.
(February 16, 2016 at 8:24 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(February 16, 2016 at 8:22 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: <sigh> Where is here?   IMHO, just 1 Sonic getting away with this crap SHOULD mean they get boycotted by everybody, everywhere.  But since they are a favorite restaurant of . . . the lower income demographic, which are usually christards, that ain't got a snowballs chance in hell.

Here is the Portland, Oregon area.

Saner.  (Except for that ranch . . . what's it called?)  Pretty too.  I'm jealous, Cthulhu.
It's on their facebook page, and sooooo much more (shudders)

https://www.facebook.com/Sonic-Drive-In-...523174389/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 498 56447 March 16, 2024 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1994 295539 March 16, 2024 at 8:19 am
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 747 123537 March 12, 2024 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 830 113126 March 5, 2024 at 1:21 am
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 21963 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 43957 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 3839 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am