Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 10:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Hindus
Damned Hindus
Just as stupid as the rest of the idiots it seems.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2015050...e3c8d.html

Quote:Some blame the corrupt politicians for bringing devastation to this Himalayan nation. Others fault Western tourists with tight T-shirts and loose morals. But among many of Nepal's most devoutly religious, the chaos and destruction wrought a week ago by a massive earthquake makes one thing clear: The gods are angry.

Now, in the shadow of some of Nepal's holiest mountaintop temples, many find comfort in the notion that there was a divine and just cause behind the tragedy that has killed thousands and left hundreds of thousands more homeless and destitute.

"It's a warning from the gods to the politicians: Change yourselves, or who knows what will happen," said Ishwar Nath Yogi, the 51-year-old high priest at Gorkha Kalika, a revered temple to the goddess Kali and the birthplace of Nepal's first king.
RE: Damned Hindus
The Hindus thinking their god is angry, and surely some christians saying it's Yahweh and the hindus need to repent and turn to christ. All of your gods are dicks.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Quote:Yogi was certain the Hindu goddess of death and destruction had saved him and the many others who were praying in the 17th century temple when the Earth heaved and the red bricks of its walls began crashing down in the magnitude-7.8 quake on April 25. Those less fortunate were unlucky, the yellow-robed holy man said, or maybe even undeserving. Perhaps they did not pray enough, or did not revere their sacred cattle. Maybe they embraced Western cultures and lost their own traditions.

Sounds a lot like the christians I know. Why is it that religious people love to point fingers at others for causing a natural disaster? It was either natural or it was an evil god in the sky, it wasn't your atheist neighbor jumping up and down causing the earth to shake.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
What a load of shit. How thoroughly disrespectful to those who died and their families to try and turn it into part of your fairy tale.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Religion isn't about respect.  It never was.  You have to be a real prick to believe in a prick god.
Meh, get some good Baneemyite missionaries in there and clean up that cesspool of sin !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Simply put, that is ridiculous.
Oh really? Atheists are the biggest faithy hypocrite dicks I've ever seen.
(July 21, 2015 at 1:56 pm)omnomnom Wrote: Oh really? Atheists are the biggest faithy hypocrite dicks I've ever seen.
Thanks Mr.Troll for your insight. Though you forgot the despicable part.

Gods are angry at politicians? well I am angry at them, so the imaginary beings in my head should be angry at them too...
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

What a hoot, "Western tourists with tight T-shirts and loose morals". Glad to be of assistance.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 498 56446 March 16, 2024 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1994 295538 March 16, 2024 at 8:19 am
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 747 123531 March 12, 2024 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 830 113119 March 5, 2024 at 1:21 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 43956 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 3839 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2377 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am