Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 7:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Mormons
Damned Mormons
Time to give this batch of fuckers their own thread.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/c...03286.html

Quote:Pinal County prosecutors, pushing for the maximum 15 years in prison for the estranged wife of Maricopa County Supervisor Fulton Brock, portrayed Susan Brock as a predator who repeatedly molested a teenage boy after initially pursuing his older brother without success — all while they said the Mormon church concealed the abuse.
Susan Brock sentenced to 13 years in prison

Prosecutors spent 2 1/2 hours Thursday presenting their case in a Maricopa County courtroom, with Pinal County deputy attorney Jason Holmberg presenting emails and documents that detailed the sexual relationship of more than three years. Holmberg said Bishop Troy Hansen of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints had been informed of the allegations of sexual abuse from fellow Bishop Matt Mires, but did not report it to authorities.

This has been quite a story out here....and no one believes the mormon protestations of innocence. This is a real group of con artists.
RE: Damned Mormons
Some fucking Mormons just knocked on my door today. My wife answered it. She told them verey kindly that we werent interested because we arent religious. One of the Mormons said "Well, we did come here to help you, but I guess you dont want it" and walked off.

Honestly, these fucks knocking on my door is getting to the point of REALLY pissing me off. This is the third time the same Mormons have knocked on my door, and the third time they were rude as fuck to me and my wife.

How would they feel if I knocked on their door while they were eating dinner to tell them everything they believe in is wrong, that I know the truth, and you should be spoken rudely to if you turn down changing your life view to mine?

Fucking dick holes!!!!
(April 23, 2011 at 10:56 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Some fucking Mormons just knocked on my door today. My wife answered it. She told them verey kindly that we werent interested because we arent religious. One of the Mormons said "Well, we did come here to help you, but I guess you dont want it" and walked off.

Honestly, these fucks knocking on my door is getting to the point of REALLY pissing me off. This is the third time the same Mormons have knocked on my door, and the third time they were rude as fuck to me and my wife.

How would they feel if I knocked on their door while they were eating dinner to tell them everything they believe in is wrong, that I know the truth, and you should be spoken rudely to if you turn down changing your life view to mine?

Fucking dick holes!!!!

My uncle was treated rudely so many times at his front door by the JWs that he finally had enough and one morning he walked into their church service with a short list of grievances and read them allowed from the front of the auditorium.

I would've liked to see that.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Print this up.

[Image: 57858920v2_480x480_Front.jpg]
(April 23, 2011 at 10:56 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Some fucking Mormons just knocked on my door today. My wife answered it. She told them verey kindly that we werent interested because we arent religious. One of the Mormons said "Well, we did come here to help you, but I guess you dont want it" and walked off.

Fucking dick holes!!!!

Try answering the door naked or nearly so. This worked well for my girlfriend when her neighborhood was infested by traveling Mormons. Also, you can try acting like you knocked on their door instead. "Hello friend, if you have a few minutes to spare, I'd like to talk to you about Satan."
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
My front door: [attachment=482]
I thought I had a Damned Mormons thread....had to revive it for this.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/31/by...med-video/

Quote:BYU-Idaho warns its young men against masturbation in earnest war-themed video

Yes...its true. Saving Private Hardon as someone noted in the Comments!
I went for a walk this morning and a couple of joggers ran past me.

The first went by and said, "Good morning" to which I responded in kind.

The second, in shorts and a t-shirt stopped next to me and said, "Hi, I'm from the church of the latter day saints. Do you have time to talk?"

"No, I'm an atheist and have no interest in your religion."

Fucking jogging!
Dying to live, living to die.
Insufferable cunts, all of them. No greater density of unfounded arrogance could possibly be found in the universe. These walking decaffeinated douchebags aren't even allowed to investigate their own history because it is not faith promoting. You could power a small city from the heat given off one of these twats after you inform him/her that Mormanism is nothing more than a 19th century version of Scientology.

Apparently The Adversary hides in one's testicles and the remedy isn't to purge the Bishop, but to tell the Bishop. If you don't know Mormons and want to know what smug faux moral superiority looks like, pay attention to the jackass in the hallway after he tattled to the Bishop.

Scientology leadership are amateurs when it comes to crowd control. The LDS Church is the ultimate cult.
I used to like the Mormon kids coming by when I lived in Virginia. We'd just hang out for an hour or so BSing about stuff. They would always bring the new guy by to meet me.

I see the Mormon guys on their bikes around here all the time but they never pull into my cul-de-sac.

*sniff*
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 498 56455 March 16, 2024 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1994 295544 March 16, 2024 at 8:19 am
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 747 123550 March 12, 2024 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 830 113144 March 5, 2024 at 1:21 am
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 21964 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 3840 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2378 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am