Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Film Club #2 - Coherence
Film Club #2 - Coherence
For our second Film Club Movie, EP has allowed me to choose it after last choice's "Enemy".
This is a thread giving anyone who would like to participate in discussing it fair notice to go and watch it beforehand.

Once again, the Movie is:

Coherence

There will be roughly three days before the next thread is made, prompting discussion of the movie. I will make the discussion thread on Saturday morning, and anyone wanting to participate is welcome.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Film Club #2 - Coherence
Great, I hope some more people join us in watching it.

One correction though, I didn't "allow" anything. I merely helped persuade the others we should watch your movie this week. And it turned out to be a great choice so I'm glad I did.
I might participate. I might not.
All I can promise is that one of those two outcomes will occur... unless someone comes up with a third outcome. Then all bets are off.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Nice opening Heat, a quick question though. Is it on Netflix or Amazon Prime?
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

Oh, I saw this one xD
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(February 24, 2016 at 9:59 pm)Sterben Wrote: Nice opening Heat, a quick question though. Is it on Netflix or Amazon Prime?
Not sure :/

Sure you could find it on some offshore streaming site though
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
Sorry, I'm easily confused. Lol
Is this the discussion thread for Coherence then? Are we waiting 3 days and then discussing it here or is another thread being made for this same movie?

I watched it. No spoilers, I will just say it is worth watching and a great choice for the club!
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
I think Viooz has it, if Netflix or Amazon do not.
(February 24, 2016 at 10:42 pm)Aroura Wrote: Sorry, I'm easily confused. Lol
Is this the discussion thread for Coherence then? Are we waiting 3 days and then discussing it here or is another thread being made for this same movie?

I watched it. No spoilers, I will just say it is worth watching and a great choice for the club!

Heat Wrote:There will be roughly three days before the next thread is made, prompting discussion of the movie. I will make the discussion thread on Saturday morning, and anyone wanting to participate is welcome.

I think he made this thread for advertising purposes only - which is a great idea.
(February 24, 2016 at 11:09 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(February 24, 2016 at 10:42 pm)Aroura Wrote: Sorry, I'm easily confused. Lol

Heat Wrote:There will be roughly three days before the next thread is made, prompting discussion of the movie. I will make the discussion thread on Saturday morning, and anyone wanting to participate is welcome.

I read that, I am just confused on the reason for having multiple threads for the same movie.
I'm fine with it that way, if it makes it more visible for others to join in its all good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Number 5's Surreal Creepy Film Collection zwanzig 111 6786 May 15, 2023 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  The first rule for "Hare club" is...... Brian37 10 729 January 26, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Stuart: A Life Backwards (Film) Shell B 0 249 April 12, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone remember this cartoon/nature film spoof? Brian37 0 379 October 11, 2017 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Dark Tower-Film Shell B 28 3173 August 6, 2017 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Anime Club Sterben 84 9676 February 15, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Jesster
  Scorsese meets presided of pedophilia club Fake Messiah 10 3005 December 10, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Regina
  MUSIC CLUB MEETING #1 - "Creep On Creepin' On" Aegon 15 1968 August 22, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Book club Excited Penguin 9 1617 August 21, 2016 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  "Music Club"? Aegon 44 3445 August 18, 2016 at 12:26 am
Last Post: c172