Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first rule for "Hare club" is......
The first rule for "Hare club" is......
The bottom line is that I have never watched thal old movie "Fight Club" with the famous line "The first rule of fight club is to never talk about fight club" . But it was and has been a cult classic as for me to respond to tha line, referencing the "Hair Club For Men" product. 

RE: The first rule for "Hare club" is......
This would have been more on point:

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 26, 2020 at 9:29 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This would have been more on point:

Boru

I swear Guy Fieri should be tared and feathered along with the a hole who came up with "my bad" and "same difference". 

"On point" is as self entitled "edgy" as aju and calamari. 

But, to be fair to you, My best friend from Oklahoma as you know him here, "Hillbilly Atheist" loves Elmer Fudd So I am sure he would love your cartoon post.

Boru, I love Bugs Bunny, but the clip you posted is all chopped up on my end and only some audio is getting through, but nat all. I did multiple times refresh, on that link.
(January 26, 2020 at 9:39 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 26, 2020 at 9:29 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This would have been more on point:

Boru

I swear Guy Fieri should be tared and feathered along with the a hole who came up with "my bad" and "same difference". 

But, to be fair to you, My best friend from Oklahoma as you know him here, "Hillbilly Atheist" loves Elmer Fudd So I am sure he would love your cartoon post.

Boru, I love Bugs Bunny, but the clip you posted is all chopped up on my end and only some audio is getting through, but nat all. I did multiple times refresh, on that link.

'On point' is neither self entitled nor edgy. 'Calamari' is simply the culinary name for squid, and is no different than referring to Italian noodles as 'pasta'. (I tried looking up 'aju' and the only results I got were for 'American Jewish University'.  Did you mean something else?)

But my point is that you've gone all round the houses to come up with boxing hares, when the BB cartoon would have made your point better.

If it troubles you, I'm sure you can find a better version of 'The Rabbit of Seville'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 26, 2020 at 10:00 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 26, 2020 at 9:39 am)Brian37 Wrote: I swear Guy Fieri should be tared and feathered along with the a hole who came up with "my bad" and "same difference". 

'On point' is neither self entitled nor edgy. 'Calamari' is simply the culinary name for squid, and is no different than referring to Italian noodles as 'pasta'. (I tried looking up 'aju' and the only results I got were for 'American Jewish University'.  Did you mean something else?)

But my point is that you've gone all round the houses to come up with boxing hares, when the BB cartoon would have made your point better.

If it troubles you, I'm sure you can find a better version of 'The Rabbit of Seville'.

Boru

Still missing my pont. Go to your ORIGINAL post of that cartoon, to the original link, pay it, AND LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE THING. It has audio cuts and silence in it.

I am familiar with the cartoon itself. I am saying you picked a fucked up post with audio edits/flaws and not the uncensored version.
(January 26, 2020 at 10:17 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 26, 2020 at 10:00 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'On point' is neither self entitled nor edgy. 'Calamari' is simply the culinary name for squid, and is no different than referring to Italian noodles as 'pasta'. (I tried looking up 'aju' and the only results I got were for 'American Jewish University'.  Did you mean something else?)

Boru

Still missing my pont. Go to your ORIGINAL post of that cartoon, to the original link, pay it, AND LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE THING. It has audio cuts and silence in it.

I am familiar with the cartoon itself. I am saying you picked a fucked up post with audio edits/flaws and not the uncensored version.

Yeah, it's a terrible link.  Can't be arsed to find a better one, sorry.

And what did you mean by 'aju'?

Boru
(January 26, 2020 at 10:19 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 26, 2020 at 10:17 am)Brian37 Wrote: Still missing my pont. Go to your ORIGINAL post of that cartoon, to the original link, pay it, AND LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE THING. It has audio cuts and silence in it.

Yeah, it's a terrible link.  Can't be arsed to find a better one, sorry.

Boru

"aju" is in cooking terms meat juice.
(January 26, 2020 at 11:02 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 26, 2020 at 10:19 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yeah, it's a terrible link.  Can't be arsed to find a better one, sorry.

Boru

"aju" is in cooking terms meat juice.

Oh. You meant ‘au jus’. Your spelling threw me off.

Boru
(January 26, 2020 at 11:34 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 26, 2020 at 11:02 am)Brian37 Wrote: "aju" is in cooking terms meat juice.

Oh. You meant ‘au jus’. Your spelling threw me off.

Boru

Hilarious 

And the beat goes on...

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 26, 2020 at 2:23 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(January 26, 2020 at 11:34 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Oh. You meant ‘au jus’. Your spelling threw me off.

Boru

Hilarious 

And the beat goes on...

To be fair, this one was more my fault than Brian’s.  I should have sussed it out from the context.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Logan" is the first Marvel movie I'm interested in seeing since the first Avengers Aegon 30 4637 March 19, 2017 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Jesster
  Anime Club Sterben 84 9673 February 15, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Jesster
  Scorsese meets presided of pedophilia club Fake Messiah 10 3003 December 10, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Regina
  MUSIC CLUB MEETING #1 - "Creep On Creepin' On" Aegon 15 1966 August 22, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Book club Excited Penguin 9 1616 August 21, 2016 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  "Music Club"? Aegon 44 3442 August 18, 2016 at 12:26 am
Last Post: c172
  Film Club Excited Penguin 84 9474 May 5, 2016 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Film Club #2 - Coherence [Discussion] Heat 44 4590 March 29, 2016 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Film Club #2 - Coherence Heat 15 2547 February 26, 2016 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Film Club #1 - Enemy Excited Penguin 43 5383 February 23, 2016 at 7:32 pm