Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a gun guy and even I think this is bullshit!
I'm a gun guy and even I think this is bullshit!
In Florida, physicians are restricted from asking patients, or the parents of patients, about gun ownership under threat of professional discipline or loss of license to practice. This law is just wrong.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/battl...h-37241355
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: I'm a gun guy and even I think this is bullshit!
This is what happens when you elect gun nuts to the legislature.
(February 27, 2016 at 9:51 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: In Florida, physicians are restricted from asking patients, or the parents of patients, about gun ownership under threat of professional discipline or loss of license to practice. This law is just wrong.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/battl...h-37241355

In all honesty it's pretty easy to go to a gun range rent a gun and then kill yourself. 
This is in all honesty troubling for a few reasons gun nuts do not like mental health institution and
that is a bad bad thing when it comes to gun use and ownership. Since someone who is mentally unstable
can get a gun that is a real troubling issue.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
OK, so the doctor asks whether there are any firearms in the house.  Then what?  
What does the doctor do about it?
What is the doctor supposed to do about it?  
What do you suppose the doctor can do about it?
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
Well, if the patient came to see the doctor about depression and thoughts of killing, what "should" he do about it?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 28, 2016 at 12:22 am)ignoramus Wrote: Well, if the patient came to see the doctor about depression and thoughts of killing, what "should" he do about it?
At that point the doctor should make sure that he's going to get paid.
(February 27, 2016 at 11:08 pm)Chas Wrote: OK, so the doctor asks whether there are any firearms in the house.  Then what?  

What the NRA fucks are worried about is that the patient may get rid of his gun when he finds out how dangerous it is to the family it is supposed to "protect."  The NRA can't allow that.  They like dead kids.
(February 28, 2016 at 12:57 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(February 27, 2016 at 11:08 pm)Chas Wrote: OK, so the doctor asks whether there are any firearms in the house.  Then what?  

What the NRA fucks are worried about is that the patient may get rid of his gun when he finds out how dangerous it is to the family it is supposed to "protect."  The NRA can't allow that.  They like dead kids.

That doesn't answer any of the questions I asked.
They don't even want the doctor to question the gun nuts....which pretty much does answer your question.
(February 28, 2016 at 1:07 am)Minimalist Wrote: They don't even want the doctor to question the gun nuts....which pretty much does answer your question.

It's not even close.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gun Control Leonardo17 38 1625 November 12, 2023 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 722 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  THE Gun Thread onlinebiker 1251 111509 August 19, 2022 at 8:25 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Same guy? onlinebiker 10 711 May 27, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why have a gun? onlinebiker 91 3797 April 6, 2022 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 802 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Gun Church buys 40-Acre Compound Foxaèr 12 1096 May 28, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Another gun discussion part deux. Drich 66 2512 October 8, 2020 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 9697 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am
  This Is NOT A Gun Control Thread!! BrianSoddingBoru4 34 1742 February 28, 2020 at 4:15 pm