Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear threat from North Korea
Do you think they will do it?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/06/asia/north...ke-threat/

Quote:North Korea warned it would make a "preemptive and offensive nuclear strike" in response to joint U.S.-South Korean military exercises that began Monday.
RE: Nuclear threat from North Korea
Must be terrible to reside in a head like yours. No, I don't think, they will do it and that should be obvious.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
No.

It's the same shit every year with that asshole.
(March 7, 2016 at 3:27 pm)KUSA Wrote: Do you think they will do it?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/06/asia/north...ke-threat/

Quote:North Korea warned it would make a "preemptive and offensive nuclear strike" in response to joint U.S.-South Korean military exercises that began Monday.

Nope, just bravado bullshit. If they did the world would rise up and crush them.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 7, 2016 at 3:32 pm)abaris Wrote: Must be terrible to reside in a head like yours. No, I don't think, they will do it and that should be obvious.

You must hate me don't you?
[Image: 7c678637bd7f40a760c056a9b2835642.jpg]
(March 7, 2016 at 3:37 pm)KUSA Wrote: You must hate me don't you?

No, I don't. Honestly. I don't hate anyone and even my disgust is reserved for people who stay wilfully ignorant. You, on the other hand, just fail to inform yourself. At least that's the impression I get.
Well, it's a little different now, they actually have the nuclear weapons on hand.

It's one thing to not have them and threatening to use them, it's another thing entirely to have them and overtly threaten to use them.

With out an (apparent) history similar to our US Christians of saying one thing and doing another, NK and Little Kim are much more of an unknown quantity in that regard.

Might be a good idea for the residents of Seoul to stock up on potassium tablets.

And sunscreen.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It would be a shame if he decided to launch a nuclear missile and some city got smoked. He might do it one day. You never know.
(March 7, 2016 at 3:53 pm)KUSA Wrote: It would be a shame if he decided to launch a nuclear missile and some city got smoked. He might do it one day. You never know.

Why? Because he gets tired of living the high life and wants to get nuked in return?

Read up on the Kims, seriously.
It would be personal and national suicide, of course. They do not seem to be suicidal so, no.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North & South Korea conflict neil 13 760 January 16, 2024 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 2677 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Serious] Is a limited nuclear exchange possible? Angrboda 20 1191 April 21, 2022 at 10:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Nuclear missiles in Cuba? Jehanne 28 923 April 5, 2022 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  German Nuclear Power Phaseout Alex K 22 1635 January 31, 2021 at 8:41 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 878 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  North Korea executed envoy for the failed summit with Trump. Anomalocaris 26 2170 June 2, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  "Credible Threat" Columbine follower. Brian37 33 1518 April 18, 2019 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  US selling nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia Cepheus Ace 32 1868 April 4, 2019 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: First Images of Saudi Nuclear Reactor Show Plant Nearing Finish WinterHold 0 280 April 3, 2019 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: WinterHold