Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US selling nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia
US selling nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia
Rick Perry the same retard who wanted to run the Dept of Energy to help big oil but didn't know that they were in charge of Nuclear related matters while fossil fuel matters are done by the Dept of Interior ..... I'm not a US citizen and I know more about how the US govt works than these dimwits

every time I look at any international news I always find the US doing some kind of stupid fuckery
RE: US selling nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia
This madness must be stopped.

The Saudi regime -especially MBS- should never ever be trusted with nuclear weapons.
They can simply start a nuclear war just like they killed Kashoggi and cut him to pieces in an international ground.
Hey, it's nothing personal - just business.
Has Israel commented yet?
What kind of mad, deadly triangle are they building on that little piece of ancient land?
At least, if they only target one another, the hole won't be too big.
But the cloud will be....
I thought this dickhead was gone?

He's the same moron who tried to make abortions hard to get and close down abortion clinics so his sister, who runs or is involved in a private clinic, coukd get more work (money).
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 2, 2019 at 7:19 pm)Peterkin Wrote: Hey, it's nothing personal - just business.
Has Israel commented yet?
What kind of mad, deadly triangle are they building on that little piece of ancient land?
At least, if they only target one another, the hole won't be too big.
But the cloud will be....

I'd bet good money that if the Israelis were convinced that the Saudis were close to a working nuclear weapon that they'd perform a preemptive strike.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Why sell them nuclear technology today, when we could sell them nuclear plans and let them have nuclear technology for a life time?
Kind of funny - heard on telly that this is no big deal, as the US is only selling energy technology (not military) to the Saudis.  Comes as a tremendous comfort.  You know, like when France and Canada sold 'peaceful' nuclear energy tech to Israel and India respectively.  Good thing THOSE guys never got nuclear weapons, innit?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 2, 2019 at 11:22 pm)Fireball Wrote: I'd bet good money that if the Israelis were convinced that the Saudis were close to a working nuclear weapon that they'd perform a preemptive strike.

No, it's just the opposite. This was the Netanyahu's plan originally. To offset any nuclear ambitions that Iran might or might not have. Trump jumps on board of anything that he thinks will make him look tough, and he has enough other idiots on his bandwagon.

Moderator Notice
Link removed due to 30/30 violation.  Boru

Quote:Israel has been key in pushing the United States into a more confrontational stance on Iran through a continuous public-relations drive to present the country as a menace.

They're all stark raving mad.
(April 3, 2019 at 7:06 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Kind of funny - heard on telly that this is no big deal, as the US is only selling energy technology (not military) to the Saudis.  Comes as a tremendous comfort.  You know, like when France and Canada sold 'peaceful' nuclear energy tech to Israel and India respectively.  Good thing THOSE guys never got nuclear weapons, innit?

Boru

They were always intended to have nukes, to cover the unfriendly Arabs, Afghanistan (which was under Russian rule back then) and Pakistan, where NATO had no jurisdiction. Had to protect the oil, you know - or burn it up before the bad guys got any. Had to make sure nothing was allowed to impede climate change. This goes quite a long way back, to the very installation of the Jewish state to nail down that region for the allies.

Moderator Notice
Links removed  due to 30/30 violation. Boru
(April 2, 2019 at 11:22 pm)Fireball Wrote: I'd bet good money that if the Israelis were convinced that the Saudis were close to a working nuclear weapon that they'd perform a preemptive strike.

Not really. They've been on board from the start - Flynn went to feel them out before there was a deal - just in case Iran should develop nuclear capability. But they're putting a responsible front on it.

Quote:Boru --
Kind of funny - heard on telly that this is no big deal, as the US is only selling energy technology (not military) to the Saudis.  Comes as a tremendous comfort.  You know, like when France and Canada sold 'peaceful' nuclear energy tech to Israel and India respectively.  Good thing THOSE guys never got nuclear weapons, innit?

They were always meant to be armed. Where NATO had no jurisdiction - we needed an ally to check Pakistan and Afghanistan (under Russian occupation at the time)

As for Israel - why do you think it was installed in the first place? The allies wanted to nail down the middle east. Can't leave all that loverly oil up for grabs - I mean, the climate had to change on schedule, right?

Moderator Notice
Links removed due to 30/30 violation.  Boru

I made this post this before, but it fell into the void.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Is a limited nuclear exchange possible? Angrboda 20 1161 April 21, 2022 at 10:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Nuclear missiles in Cuba? Jehanne 28 867 April 5, 2022 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 576 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2404 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
  German Nuclear Power Phaseout Alex K 22 1595 January 31, 2021 at 8:41 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26059 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2083 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1054 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 858 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 486 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda