Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vist of Indian PM to saudi arabia
Vist of Indian PM to saudi arabia
What are your views about visiting Indian PM to Saudi Arabia?

Moderator Notice
Hidden link removed by Robvalue.
RE: Vist of Indian PM to saudi arabia
I have no opinion whatsoever, one way or the other. Don't leaders of countries go to other countries all the time for various reasons?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Yeah, umm... Some context might be nice
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Yes. For example if he goes there to club baby seals, I would be against it.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

On the other hand, a trip to Saudi Arabia to get some haggis would be quite an interesting development.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Erm...

I don't know. People should stay in their own countries?

Or people should "go back where they came from", even if they're already there?

If God permits it, it's OK by me. Who am I to disagree?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 5, 2016 at 8:27 am)vorlon13 Wrote: On the other hand, a trip to Saudi Arabia to get some haggis would be quite an interesting development.

You mean, as seen from an Indian perspective, Scotland and Saudi Arabia are basically all part of the same thing, that thinly populated area vaguely near the atlantic ocean.
Smile
Quite plausible

(April 5, 2016 at 7:43 am)trilok Wrote: What are your views about visiting Indian PM to Saudi Arabia?
... good for him I guess?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 3966 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2339 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 347 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1333 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4128 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1209 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump visited Saudi Israelia. WinterHold 13 3361 January 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 951 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 471 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 215 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am