Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Preachers Explain Why They Need Private Jets
Thumbs Down 
Two Preachers Explain Why They Need Private Jets

And now the sad part of hearing Christians on the forum defending them and totally taking their side because it's their Christian duty and let's face it they donated to this schmucks.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Two Preachers Explain Why They Need Private Jets
It's not like God could just teleport them around where they needed to be, huh?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Why does my sense of ethics not allow me to fleece the credulous?
We had a scandal surrounding a catholic bishop a coupla years ago who renovated his lair for an obscene amount of money and flew first class to greet some orphans in india. When they asked him how he justified the latter, he explained that the indian orphans were surely excited about the meeting and he didn't want to disappoint them by arriving less than well-rested.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Seems like the only plausible justification for a TV preachur to have a LearJet would be because Godseddso.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Interesting. Jeebus didn't need a jet. His two feet got him around just fine.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 9, 2016 at 9:47 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Interesting. Jeebus didn't need a jet. His two feet got him around just fine.

See, they display *humility* by wanting jets. It is their way of saying - I'm not as good as Jesus Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Do You Think They Killed Caligula? BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2177 March 30, 2020 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
Tongue Why do you think "they" released COVID19? ignoramus 17 1145 March 28, 2020 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why did they kill Kennedy? Fake Messiah 15 988 March 28, 2020 at 11:12 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Parody thread: Not trolling #2 How Can You Explain The Platypus?! Edwardo Piet 5 786 April 22, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Brick PARODY THREAD #2 How can you explain the miracle? series ignoramus 6 1004 April 22, 2018 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two funny videos Heat 0 584 January 13, 2016 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Heat
  Godstuff - The funniest TV series exposing Crazy preachers on tv Heat 6 1536 December 2, 2015 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  PRIVATE MESSAGE: Super Secret Atheist Newsletter #354 Tea Earl Grey Hot 1 943 January 17, 2014 at 1:02 am
Last Post: Darkstar
Question Ok....Explain this one? Tea Earl Grey Hot 1 875 November 19, 2013 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie