Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was just thinking, but then.
I was just thinking, but then.
I was thinking, what if none of us voted.

Then I realized, the only ones who would vote would be the Repubs.

We can't have that.

That does not mean I will vote, however.

I only voted once in my life, and the entire experience unnerved me greatly. I not only saw no point in it, but it made me uncomfortable to have to go through a procedure that is greatly over exaggerated.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: I was just thinking, but then.
Nice Whine. Now be a big boy/girl and go vote.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Nope, not voting.
~ Erin Hunter
This is why y'all can't have nice things over there.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I don't want nice things. I am not a materialist as are the others in this country.
~ Erin Hunter
Nice things include immaterial nice things.
Awesome.Then go and vote for the person who's the smaller capitalist pig. You can do it *unenthousiastic cheer*

I would rather not devalue myself by placing a vote for a system in which is neither reasonable nor valid.
~ Erin Hunter
Hey. We all had to go to denazification school because you guys insisted to bring democracy back to my country, and now you quit? That's no fair!

Life isn't fair. Deal with it.
~ Erin Hunter
Fine. But don't come running to me complaining when Trump has everyone do forced labor cleaning his golden toilet seats.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 930 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1613 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 668 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1379 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  If Blacks have superior dicks, then explain highest risk of infecting AIDS Konboa 8 1258 September 5, 2018 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Then God Can Go Fuck Himself! Minimalist 15 5187 August 25, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Then FUCK GOD Minimalist 17 3443 August 11, 2017 at 5:16 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Trump attacked Union leader ok fine then..... Brian37 20 3024 December 10, 2016 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Tonus
  But if you just give them all the money they want... Minimalist 9 1626 March 3, 2016 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Bernie Sanders & Hillary Clinton Over The Years: Then vs. Now Heat 0 676 February 28, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Heat