Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Then FUCK GOD
Then FUCK GOD
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/america-...-in-power/

Quote:‘America belongs to you’: These dominionist prayer warriors are convincing Trump that God put him in power

God is ever depicted as a useless douchebag.
RE: Then FUCK GOD
God: A douche canoe in a river of broke dick mother fuckers!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Is this the same God I learned about in 1960s Methodist rural Midwestern Sunday School?

Cuz it sure doesn't sound like that one. Maybe they made up a new one ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 8, 2017 at 8:12 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Is this the same God I learned about in 1960s Methodist rural Midwestern Sunday School?

Cuz it sure doesn't sound like that one.  Maybe they made up a new one ??

Trump lovers are all about branding. A new golf course and trophy bride god is hot off the press.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I guess tomorrow we'll know if there's a god or not for sure.

If there is, he (or she) will come down from the heavens and be like "Okay, no. Just no. Don't blame me for putting that orange piece of garbage in charge. Seriously. Not cool. In billions of years I've had many things attributed to me. But this is just going too far."

OR

Nothing will happen, and it'll prove there is no god.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Just wait until Trump learns that greed is a deadly sin ... or lust ... or envy. He'll start rant-tweeting against God at 3 AM, and give out so many 140-word posts that his server will shut down.

Shit doesn't get better than this.

Now it seems that god is a murdering cunt.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/megachur...ssination/

Quote:Megachurch pastor claims God grants Trump ‘the authority to take out Kim Jong-un’ by ‘assassination’

Quote:“When it comes to how we should deal with evil doers, the Bible, in the book of Romans, is very clear: God has endowed rulers full power to use whatever means necessary—including war—to stop evil,” Jeffress said in a statement.

Hey, what if Kim reads the same stupid book and takes out the WLB?  What would our xristards say then?
(August 8, 2017 at 10:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Now it seems that god is a murdering cunt.

Quote:Megachurch pastor claims God grants Trump ‘the authority to take out Kim Jong-un’ by ‘assassination’

Quote:“When it comes to how we should deal with evil doers, the Bible, in the book of Romans, is very clear: God has endowed rulers full power to use whatever means necessary—including war—to stop evil,” Jeffress said in a statement.

Hey, what if Kim reads the same stupid book and takes out the WLB?  What would our xristards say then?

Do you remember when Trump was supposed to be the less warlike candidate!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 9, 2017 at 4:13 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Do you remember when Trump was supposed to be the less warlike candidate!

hehe, I read that as wall-like! Yes, he does like walls!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 8, 2017 at 10:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Now it seems that god is a murdering cunt.

So... thou shalt not kill no longer applies?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 416 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2802 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 863 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1635 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1387 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  If Blacks have superior dicks, then explain highest risk of infecting AIDS Konboa 8 1299 September 5, 2018 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1223 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 2975 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2139 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2123 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist