Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does society do better under a matriarchy?
Does society do better under a matriarchy?
http://youtu.be/El5UmZhIJ5c

So what do you guys think?
RE: Does society do better under a matriarchy?
Fuck any kid of -archy. simple as that. If a woman is elected leader, let her lead, if she's voted out in favor of a man, then that's that.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

No. What Alex said.
Depends on the matriarch, right ??

I think Phyllis Schlafly would be a disaster, so too Roseanne, but in vastly different ways.

Ilsa, on the other hand, would be fine with me.

[Image: ilsa_she_wolf_of_ss_poster_04.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If matriarchy is truly a better form of government when all it's impacts are factored in, one might expect there would be more of them.
(April 18, 2016 at 9:13 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: If matriarchy is truly a better form of government when all it's impacts are factored in, one might expect there would be more of them.

That's illogical, we have thousands of male dominated governments/societies and they suck for the most part. More doesn't equal better.
You can go ask the Greek how they like Angela's nice female touch of death Tongue
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 18, 2016 at 3:41 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(April 18, 2016 at 9:13 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: If matriarchy is truly a better form of government when all it's impacts are factored in, one might expect there would be more of them.

That's illogical, we have thousands of male dominated governments/societies and they suck for the most part. More doesn't equal better.

Better as in more competitive, not better as in more pleasing to your taste.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just lots of countries that won't talk to each other.
Dying to live, living to die.
Depends on the person not the gender.

I can tell you that in the workplace I've enjoyed reporting to men more than women. Business politics (the game) may have had something to do with it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Society turning sociopathic Foxaèr 5 301 May 17, 2021 at 7:01 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  We Need Better Leaders BrianSoddingBoru4 9 837 January 17, 2019 at 3:43 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  I Knew Democrats Were Better! Minimalist 4 823 November 17, 2018 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Roseanne tweets better than Trump brewer 89 10040 June 6, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Have A Better Idea Minimalist 8 1019 March 24, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Doesn't PETA have something better to do? brewer 33 2385 March 12, 2018 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Orange rat says he will "do it under oath"? Brian37 10 1734 January 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Bond "Nobody does it better" 45 related. Brian37 2 524 January 10, 2018 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The bastards better hope they never meet me Cyberman 2 1186 December 16, 2017 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Planned Parenthood Under Investigation By DOJ A Theist 31 4645 December 11, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok