Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange rat says he will "do it under oath"?
Orange rat says he will "do it under oath"?
HA HA HA HA HA HA 

This what it would sound like......

Mueller, "On this day did you?"

President Shithole, "On advice of my council......"

Mueller, "What did you say here?"

President Shithole, "On advice of my council...."

Xerox infinity............
RE: Orange rat says he will "do it under oath"?
His oath is worth as much as anything else he says.
(January 25, 2018 at 8:19 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: His oath is worth as much as anything else he says.

Shitfan
Except he will immediately be subject to prosecution for perjury after he testifies under oath.
(January 25, 2018 at 9:07 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Except he will immediately be subject to prosecution for perjury after he testifies under oath.

DUH,

He will meet with Mueller, but not under oath, and he will have his lawyers with him.

He is a fucking coward.
It doesn't actually matter whether or not a person is "under oath".  You can't casually lie to an investigator just because you didn't put your hand on magic book. That's not how that works.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 25, 2018 at 1:07 pm)Khemikal Wrote: It doesn't actually matter whether or not a person is "under oath".  You can't casually lie to an investigator just because you didn't put your hand on magic book.  That's not how that works.

As secular as our Constitution was written, I still look at at the oath of office as being lost on our religious, both right and left.

If putting your hand on a book had the power of making you tell the truth, there would be no need for perjury laws. Not even raising your right hand will have any magic power from preventing you from lying to a court or jury, and that is why perjury laws exist.

So it does not matter if you are being asked by an investigator or a jury, it still is a real possibility in either case to lie to the person or people you are talking to.

The only REAL metric is when those whom hear what you say, compare it to other metrics. 

Point being, the REAL metric isn't ceremony but observation and comparing. 

I could swear on a stack of "The God Delusion" that "I fucked Angelina Jolie and got her pregnant" but only a DNA test would prove me to be the father.

The crap about putting your hand on ANY BOOK and raising your right hand is ceremonial. The REAL application is simply not lying.
(January 25, 2018 at 8:19 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: His oath is worth as much as anything else he says.

To be fair, it could be worth an indictment.

(January 25, 2018 at 12:08 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 25, 2018 at 9:07 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Except he will immediately be subject to prosecution for perjury after he testifies under oath.

DUH,

He will meet with Mueller, but not under oath, and he will have his lawyers with him.

He is a fucking coward.

It really doesn't matter if he's under oath or not. Lying to a federal investigator is a crime, oath or no. See this page for a review of case law affecting interpretation -- none of which would appear to apply in this hypothetical circumstance of Trump lying to Mueller.
Can you imagine that fucking fool being interrogated by a pro?  He'll commit perjury in the first five minutes!
(January 25, 2018 at 3:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Can you imagine that fucking fool being interrogated by a pro?  He'll commit perjury in the first five minutes!

Exactly my thoughts. By the time Mueller's done, Trump will make a pretzel look straight as an arrow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Gays Can Go Straight, Study Says WinterHold 262 17823 March 28, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  S.O.U. Special Orange Unit. Brian37 0 145 May 19, 2021 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  More quiet back stabbing from the orange turd. Brian37 9 847 October 26, 2020 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 472 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Notice The Orange Turdfuhrer Hasn't Been Talking About Stocks Lately? Minimalist 3 465 October 24, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12209 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2776 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump says Saudi Arabia's King Salman 'would not last two weeks' without US support WinterHold 2 485 October 7, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Orange Turd Now Shitting Bricks.... Minimalist 22 2721 September 15, 2018 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Orange Fuckface Is Uphappy With the DOJ Minimalist 4 497 September 3, 2018 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist