Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Kristol Wants a Third Party
Bill Kristol Wants a Third Party
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2...atism.html

Quote:Kristol Calls For Third Party Candidate: "Important That Trump Not Be Face Of American Conservatism"

Of course, this asshole thought that we'd be welcomed as liberators in Iraq, too.
RE: Bill Kristol Wants a Third Party
Ben Sasse (jr senator/NE) is on board with that.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It makes sense. I don't even know what the GOP is supposed to represent anymore.

Unfortunately, it makes Hillary seem a little more principled and liberal, which... like a stick that appears to bend in water, I have to tell myself: facts are facts, and it's not true.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Chuck Grassley was on the news tonite. His poor little withered brain lobes cannot process how the GOP primary has imploded.

Funny as hell really.

Trump is the US version of Boris Yeltsin.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Oh my.  Someone woke up John McCain to tell him he's in trouble!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/john-mcc...n-chances/

Quote:John McCain caught on tape worrying about Trump hurting his re-election chances

Quote:"If you listen to or watch Hispanic media in the state or in the country, you will see it's all anti-Trump," McCain, the 2008 GOP presidential nominee, said at the event. "The Hispanic community is roused and angry in a way that I have never seen in 30 years."
(May 5, 2016 at 11:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Oh my.  Someone woke up John McCain to tell him he's in trouble!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/john-mcc...n-chances/

Quote:John McCain caught on tape worrying about Trump hurting his re-election chances

Quote:"If you listen to or watch Hispanic media in the state or in the country, you will see it's all anti-Trump," McCain, the 2008 GOP presidential nominee, said at the event. "The Hispanic community is roused and angry in a way that I have never seen in 30 years."
It'll be great if they kick his ass out of the Senate.
Not if it means some Tea Party fuckhead getting his seat.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
It occurs to me, other 'pubs running for officer are going to face a hobs choice when they are publicly asked about Trump.

Consenting is going to be a huge negative.

Dissenting is going to be a huge negative.

(tee hee)

(May 6, 2016 at 1:32 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Not if it means some Tea Party fuckhead getting his seat.

McCain is running against a Tea Party fuckhead in a primary.

Apparently this senile, warmongering old fuck is not enough of a retard for the TP fuckheads!
The way the elections are going this year, I wouldn't be surprised if two new parties gained a large number of support. The right would split into the pro-Trump and anti-Trump Republican parties, and the left would split into the Democrats and the Progressives.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 359 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2204 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Crypto bill paulpablo 31 2714 August 19, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 751 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Az Lawmaker introduces scary bill. Brian37 40 3495 February 1, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 277 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Atheists: Where are you? And who wants to know? Sanau 21 1279 March 29, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1538 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1513 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4827 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4