Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton....
Hillary Clinton....
Tssk...tssk...tssk.. she plays the woman card and claims to be for the people yet jumps up for money and the establishment and pays the woman card. 
glass steagall repeal killed the economy i have nothing more to say she has no integrity and is bought. She is also friends with war criminals and again
panders to the people. She is not a good person she is just another bought person simply as put. Again i really hope she doesn't win she is only running
for office for corporate interests none of our own. Also fuck all she has no policies to talk about other than trash talk, pander, call myself the best, I AM A WOMAN VOTE FOR ME.
No thank you i will not be voting for trump or hillary...
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Hillary Clinton....
And who do you propose we vote for before Trump's inauguration?
(May 7, 2016 at 1:44 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: And who do you propose we vote for before Trump's inauguration?

Nah trump won't win. Trump is a PC candidate he puts it out there like he isn't but he is.
Burnie himself is more popular than Trump by a long shot and people keep forgetting about him.
Trump all he does like like hillary pander to the lowest common denominator hillary does that as well. 
I hope trump and hillary just loose so we can actually get some god damn change with this country instead
of it being a corporate masturbation fest.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Trump is a PC candidate??
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Perhaps in some alternate universe sense of the word.
Quote:I hope trump and hillary just loose so we can actually get some god damn change with this country instead

You're away that this is an impossible outcome, right? They can't both lose.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 7, 2016 at 1:42 pm)dyresand Wrote: Tssk...tssk...tssk.. she plays the woman card and claims to be for the people yet jumps up for money and the establishment and pays the woman card. 
glass steagall repeal killed the economy i have nothing more to say she has no integrity and is bought. She is also friends with war criminals and again
panders to the people. She is not a good person she is just another bought person simply as put. Again i really hope she doesn't win she is only running
for office for corporate interests none of our own. Also fuck all she has no policies to talk about other than trash talk, pander, call myself the best, I AM A WOMAN VOTE FOR ME.

She's a woman, so fucking what? She's dishonest, but Trump is way worse in everything compared to her. I'd rather America stay where it is now with Hillary than to go backwards with someone like Trump.
(May 7, 2016 at 2:28 pm)Irrational Wrote:
(May 7, 2016 at 1:42 pm)dyresand Wrote: Tssk...tssk...tssk.. she plays the woman card and claims to be for the people yet jumps up for money and the establishment and pays the woman card. 

She's a woman, so fucking what? She's dishonest, but Trump is way worse in everything compared to her. I'd rather America stay where it is now with Hillary than to go backwards with someone like Trump.

I understand your point but that being said if you look back at some of the things she said with the iran nuclear deal if she actually won the presidency and 
didn't talk to iran about the nuclear deal we would be so fucked...

Code:
(May 7, 2016 at 2:28 pm)Irrational Wrote:

Because god knows we're backwards enough already.
(May 7, 2016 at 2:38 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote:
(May 7, 2016 at 2:28 pm)Irrational Wrote: She's a woman, so fucking what? She's dishonest, but Trump is way worse in everything compared to her. I'd rather America stay where it is now with Hillary than to go backwards with someone like Trump.

Because god knows we're backwards enough already.

^ were to backwards that the democrats are leaning so far left regressing back to the good old days.

Code:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 363 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6378 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11822 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12197 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 13987 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 12 1455 August 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Both Bernie and Hillary supporters pissing me off. Brian37 44 15185 June 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4623 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Lets say Hillary won NuclearEnergy 4 1054 June 2, 2017 at 9:40 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Seems Hillary Was Right. Minimalist 10 1687 April 7, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: brewer