Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's Because You Never Met Me,
That's Because You Never Met Me,
you silly cunt.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/texas-tv...gyn-kelly/

Quote:Texas TV pastor: I’ve never seen anybody that detests Christians and conservatives like Megyn Kelly

Quote:t’s a rare site to find a conservative, so far right-wing, that even Fox News is too liberal for them. This week’s episode of “Faye Hardin Presents BattleCry,” so-called “prayer warrior” for Christ, Faye Hardin went on an epic rant about Fox News and Megyn Kelly, who, Hardin believes, detests Christians and could be part of the liberal plot to destroy their religion.
RE: That's Because You Never Met Me,
he's confused her with Gutfeld

he's the one that denies Jesus.

and don't get me started on Shepard Smith . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

This "pastor" isn't a true Christian.

If she was she wouldn't be evangelising to men.
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 8, 2016 at 8:56 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: This "pastor" isn't a true Christian.

If she was she wouldn't be evangelising to men.

Excellent point there.

I bet she has been in churches whilst menstruating too.

Sounds like a full fledged witch.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-05-08-at-5.23.13-PM-800x430.png]

Ear rings ???

A red dress ???

She has money for jewelry ???

I'll let those with more experience with women regarding whether or not we're looking at dyed hair and makeup.

Damn, we got a genuine slut candidate here.  I assume the appropriate True Christian authorities have been notified and she'll be pressed under stones soon enough.

Praise Jesus !!

[Image: Giles_Corey_restored.jpg]

She is such a hypocrite. She's nothing but a demon. If she was a real Bible believing Christian she wouldn't be a pastor in the first place and she wouldn't be preaching to men. It's off to the lake of fire with her and her entire congregation. Paul and Jesus are spinning in their graves.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1835 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1158 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Incest should be legal because homosexuality is Rein83 52 5726 August 6, 2019 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1158 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Refusing service because of political party. brewer 212 30852 July 11, 2018 at 3:18 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The Never Ending Story: Another Investigation A Theist 10 1361 February 6, 2018 at 7:00 pm
  Piss Away Billions Because The WLB Knows Fuckall About Geography? Minimalist 6 1188 January 22, 2018 at 1:03 pm
  Trump never won. WinterHold 8 2833 May 31, 2017 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Never before seen footage of Trump and Bannon NuclearEnergy 1 985 May 16, 2017 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Nobody dies because they don't have access to health care. Jehanne 29 6188 May 11, 2017 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13