Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nobody dies because they don't have access to health care.
Nobody dies because they don't have access to health care.
Said by Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID):

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2017/Pr...tml#item-4
RE: Nobody dies because they don't have access to health care.
"nobody who matters dies because they don't have access to health care."
(May 7, 2017 at 9:49 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: "nobody who matters dies because they don't have access to health care."

That's probably what he meant.  See the quote just below:

Quote:none of those people did vote for me -- Rep. Thomas Garrett's (R-VA)

Sadly, some of these representatives will be reelected, because that is how their constituents feel!
"Nobody who matters to me dies because they don't have access to healthcare".
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
You can either bankrupt yourself with medical bills, or die a slow death because you can't afford the cost.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(May 7, 2017 at 10:38 am)Chad32 Wrote: You can either bankrupt yourself with medical bills, or die a slow death because you can't afford the cost.

No, you can file for bankruptcy, and after that, go on with life!
(May 7, 2017 at 10:38 am)Chad32 Wrote: You can either bankrupt yourself with medical bills, or die a slow death because you can't afford the cost.

Or life a life our beloved Representative would hate. One of my cousins was born with a cleft palette. He had it fixed because his parents were on welfare. They were also staunch Republicans because Democrats believe in welfare.
(May 7, 2017 at 11:10 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

Or life a life our beloved Representative would hate. One of my cousins was born with a cleft palette. He had it fixed because his parents were on welfare. They were also staunch Republicans because Democrats believe in welfare.

It never ceases to amaze me how many poor people are Republicans!
(May 7, 2017 at 11:14 am)Jehanne Wrote:
(May 7, 2017 at 11:10 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Or life a life our beloved Representative would hate. One of my cousins was born with a cleft palette. He had it fixed because his parents were on welfare. They were also staunch Republicans because Democrats believe in welfare.

If we go by what my parents say, it's because the democrats want to overregulate everything, and let all the foreigners in, and that's the reason the economy collapses. We can't raise the minimum wage, because that will just make inflation go up faster, and they don't want their taxes going towards healthcare for all those "lazy" people. Also trickle down economics is great, and rich people are rich because they make jobs and know better than anyone else.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(May 7, 2017 at 11:14 am)Jehanne Wrote:
(May 7, 2017 at 11:10 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Or life a life our beloved Representative would hate. One of my cousins was born with a cleft palette. He had it fixed because his parents were on welfare. They were also staunch Republicans because Democrats believe in welfare.

My cousins play the lottery even when they are hard up for cash. The lottery and the GOP promise them they'll get rich.

(May 7, 2017 at 11:43 am)Chad32 Wrote:
(May 7, 2017 at 11:14 am)Jehanne Wrote: It never ceases to amaze me how many poor people are Republicans!

If we go by what my parents say, it's because the democrats want to overregulate everything, and let all the foreigners in, and that's the reason the economy collapses. We can't raise the minimum wage, because that will just make inflation go up faster, and they don't want their taxes going towards healthcare for all those "lazy" people. Also trickle down economics is great, and rich people are rich because they make jobs and know better than anyone else.

Ever notice that GOPpys say that kind of shit like there's nobody but Republicans in the room?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] The Mental Health Crisis T.J. 14 1226 December 1, 2021 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2053 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Nobody who works 40 hours..... Brian37 26 3493 May 4, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 935 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Incest should be legal because homosexuality is Rein83 52 5693 August 6, 2019 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1142 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  And TheTrumptard Will Still Not Care.... Minimalist 8 1046 August 1, 2018 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Aroura
  Refusing service because of political party. brewer 212 30744 July 11, 2018 at 3:18 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1225 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dem senators unveil expanded public option for health insurance Aegon 19 3727 April 26, 2018 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Aegon