Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans looking for Hilary transcripts to leak during the general election
Republicans looking for Hilary transcripts to leak during the general election
The Hill reports:

GOP operatives on the prowl for secret Clinton transcripts

Quote:
Quote:Ian Prior, the communications director for the well-funded Republican group American Crossroads, said information about the Goldman Sachs speeches could prove cataclysmic for the Democratic Party.

Finding and releasing the transcripts “would be a heck of a way to outflank Hillary on her left [in a general election] and stop Bernie’s supporters from voting for her,” he said.

“Just mail the Goldman Sachs transcripts to every Bernie supporter. There’s your targeted mail program right there."

In other words, as if it wasn't clear enough already, if you want a Republican in the Oval Office, vote for Hilary Clinton in the Democratic Party primaries.

RE: Republicans looking for Hilary transcripts to leak during the general election
Hillary is a Repub.
RE: Republicans looking for Hilary transcripts to leak during the general election
(May 12, 2016 at 2:14 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: The Hill reports:

GOP operatives on the prowl for secret Clinton transcripts

Quote:
Quote:Ian Prior, the communications director for the well-funded Republican group American Crossroads, said information about the Goldman Sachs speeches could prove cataclysmic for the Democratic Party.

Finding and releasing the transcripts “would be a heck of a way to outflank Hillary on her left [in a general election] and stop Bernie’s supporters from voting for her,” he said.

“Just mail the Goldman Sachs transcripts to every Bernie supporter. There’s your targeted mail program right there."

In other words, as if it wasn't clear enough already, if you want a Republican in the Oval Office, vote for Hilary Clinton in the Democratic Party primaries.

We've had this discussion before. It's too late for this argument in 2016. For better or worse, Hillary will be the Democratic nominee. Pick a side in the Hillary vs. Trump general in November because that's reality. You want a far-left Democratic candidate for President? Look to 2020 or 2024. My bet is that you'll get your wish at that time because that seems to be the direction we are moving in. But not today. For 2016, it's Hillary or Trump. Live for today and plan for tomorrow.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I can't vote in the election as I don't live in the United States. However I like to be informed about it. It's a fun spectacle to watch.

(May 12, 2016 at 5:56 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: It's a fun spectacle to watch.

It's no fun at all. On one side a disaster waiting to happen and on the other side a corporate shill without any visions.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Why don't those people have more important things to focus on. Ffs, some fucking transcripts are not as important as what needs to be done to fix our economy or our health care system or getting back to an actual livable wage. I am so sick of this "he said, she said" bullshit that does nothing to help what's currently going on in our country.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Given that Bernie is still in the race, I'd say if the transcripts really do anything dramatic, it will be to help Hillary get kicked down, and give Bernie the nomination. Which polls seem to indicate will make it harder for trump to win.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(May 12, 2016 at 6:36 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Why don't those people have more important things to focus on. Ffs, some fucking transcripts are not as important as what needs to be done to fix our economy or our health care system or getting back to an actual livable wage. I am so sick of this "he said, she said" bullshit that does nothing to help what's currently going on in our country.

I agree. Where's the substance? Donald and Hilary keep contradicting themselves. Donald is so outlandish and Hilary can only talk in clichès and platitudes.

(May 12, 2016 at 6:36 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Why don't those people have more important things to focus on. Ffs, some fucking transcripts are not as important as what needs to be done to fix our economy or our health care system or getting back to an actual livable wage. I am so sick of this "he said, she said" bullshit that does nothing to help what's currently going on in our country.

If (since?) Hillary sold her soul (snicker) to Goldman Sachs, fixing the economy and the livable wage item would be subject to what Goldman Sachs thinks is in their best interest.

A look behind the curtain, so to speak, and seeing how the sausage is made is just what we need, (and the electorate is clamoring for) especially this year.

If Hillary has Snowden'd herself, she should be held in similar esteem as Snowden is, and those making use of the information cannot be faulted.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1060 48907 4 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 867 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2083 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination brewer 36 3258 March 24, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1281 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 791 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5343 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Question About Republicans DeistPaladin 13 1296 September 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump’s evangelical adviser to Jim Bakker: ‘It’s not Republicans vs Dems — it’s God v Secular Elf 6 828 March 4, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1514 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty