Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking Conservatards Are So Stupid
Fucking Conservatards Are So Stupid
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/conserva...-overseas/

Quote:Conservatives freak out over ‘UN takeover’ after spotting trucks made in Virginia and sold overseas

Quote:Conservatives — including Sarah Palin — are freaking out over reports of United Nations vehicles spotted on highways in Virginia and Kentucky.

A Facebook user posted photos Friday that showed the white armored trucks, which are equipped with off-road tires, and wondered why they were in the United States, reported the Daily Mail.

If you click on where it says "freaking out" it will take you to an original report on a Gun Nut web site.  The comments are amazingly stupid, except for one or two who quickly figured out that these were being transported for shipment.
RE: Fucking Conservatards Are So Stupid
Shit the advertizing is too much. Takes forever to load and I got advert on how shocking is for some Portuguese mother lost weight. Thanks but no thanks. What were UN armored vehicles doing in the US? Probably made there, sold by a mint and travelling to whatever deployment they are going.
IDK, they may be on to something...I was driving through jacksonville a few weeks back and the channel was full of warships..then, just a few hours north in georgia...there were columns of infantry in full battle dress skulking around in the woods on the edges of US20!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
If they were going south, mabe they were going to texas to buy guns?
I think they brought their own.   Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The other day there was an aircraft carrier under the bridge near lisbon. Portugal doesn't have those. The Americans are invading
Conserva and tard do not necessarily go together. I'm going with just tard.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
@LP Actually, that one's probably true...and if it isn't yet, it will be soon.
Nah. Just seamen goig ashore for a while. Good. Give us your money in exchange for souvenirs and a visit to the concrete jesus we have on the south bank.
There's a US spy base in the South Island and NASA also has a presence down there.

Not to mention that Christchurch is the base for US operations in Antarctica.

New Zealand is under the control of the US Shadow Government through their puppets in parliament and ultimately answers to the overlords of the New World Order.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5945 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Stupid Capitalist Tricks The Architect Of Fate 27 1975 July 7, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 248296 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  what I Find Really Stupid Rhondazvous 24 1786 April 13, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  A Stupid Statements About Single Payer Healthcare Amarok 43 6789 December 1, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1854 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 665 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 670 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  You Were Stupid. Will You Still Be Stupid in 2020? Minimalist 39 5096 May 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 781 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist