Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indisputable proof for a God
Indisputable proof for a God
http://deoband.org/2010/03/aqida/allah-a...a-creator/

Please respond. Thanks.
RE: Indisputable proof for a God
What do you think about it?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
tl;dr - Could I have the abridged version please?
To decipher the needlessly esoteric language and properly get the crux of this will take a bit more time, but I would like to say that the very first premise of you moving your hand and then having this causal relationship extend to every aspect of being and the universe does not follow. It is not logically consistent, especially as the laws of conservation of mass-energy don't necessarily require a 1st cause. The implication that is being made within the first two arguments is one that has been discussed widely among theists and atheists alike. There are several threads on this forum that deal with that topic itself. On that note, saying that proving the requirement of ultimate causal relationships is one that is self-evident is most certainly not a rational approach to this problem. The thinker here has gotten to the end of their knowledge base without questioning their underlying assumptions' validity. The basis upon which this logical (though I hesitate to support the claim this is a logical argument) framework depends has no reason to be accepted as truth.
My religion is the understanding of my world. My god is the energy that underlies it all. My worship is my constant endeavor to unravel the mysteries of my religion. Thinking
(August 8, 2010 at 6:03 pm)Darwinian Wrote: What do you think about it?

still trying to make sense of it tbh. I'm in a discussion with some guys on the sunni forum and one of the mufti's (extremely knowledgable person in Islam) posted this article. I just wanted to get some views on it.
Sheer fucking lunacy at the start of paragraph 2.

Quote:Using only intuitively deductive modes of argument which have their origin in the Qur’an and which no sane human being can reject,

Your silly book of heavenly fairy tales is no more convincing than anyone else's. All of them are horseshit.

Now, what are your thoughts
Quote:Using only intuitively deductive modes of argument which have their origin in the Qur’an and which no sane human being can reject

♫ The King is in the all-together, the all-together, the all-together, he's all-together as naked as the day that he was born ♫
I won't coddle this guy because he's islamic. If a xtian showed up here and claimed that eveything he says is true because its written in the fucking bible we would all rip him a new asshole.

I'm really getting tired of these m-fs.
They think that this is the first time that we have ever heard these sorts of arguments and, like them, we will be completely convinced by their sheer logic and truth and convert at once. Panic
God causes muscle movements?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Quran the proof of God? jain.rahul 464 94022 May 16, 2016 at 3:35 am
Last Post: maestroanth