Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumpf Needs Better Advance Men
Drumpf Needs Better Advance Men
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/trump-is...-laughing/

Quote:Trump is giving a speech in front of a massive garbage pile and the internet can’t stop laughing

Quote:For some reason, someone thought it would be a great idea to have Trump deliver his address in front of a giant pile of garbage. Literally, look at the photos: He’s talking in front of a trash heap.

Seems appropriate to me.
RE: Drumpf Needs Better Advance Men
coulda been in front of Christine . . .

[Image: mov_christine8.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

ROFLOL
(June 29, 2016 at 1:37 am)vorlon13 Wrote: coulda been in front of Christine . . .

[Image: mov_christine8.jpg]

That's probably the most esoteric movie reference of all time. Clap
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
It was just on!!

SonyHD, 568 on DirecTV.

[Image: tumblr_mnwr08ogqf1s488ujo1_r1_500.gif]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Ah, you pay $5/month for the HD Extra Pack? Meh.

I ditched the DTV about a year ago. I'm happy to not have that $150 bill any more.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Love the Smithsonian channel.

Air Disasters, Aerial America, etc.

SonyHD recently carried the Armstrong Lie, And Now For Something Completely Different and one of my favorite train/railroad movies, Scalplock.

What does this have to do with Brexit?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
The wall of compressed garbage is a metaphor.

Christine was cubed at the end of the movie.

More than coincidence ???

Hell, that is a stronger foundation than 90% of all religions have.

(June 29, 2016 at 1:14 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: What does this have to do with Brexit?

Eh?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Men are robbers Interaktive 11 1576 November 10, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Is republic better than monarchy? FlatAssembler 18 974 September 13, 2022 at 12:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better Kimba02 3 307 April 11, 2019 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4597 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2233 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Black men kneeling Foxaèr 18 2581 May 26, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 621 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm against abortion until my mistress needs one Doubting Thomas 32 4791 October 8, 2017 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Ivan Denisovich
  Mike Pence casts deciding vote to advance Trumpcare Foxaèr 20 4649 July 30, 2017 at 4:54 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What Is This All Men Are Equal Under The Law Shit? Minimalist 10 3394 May 24, 2017 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy