Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME - when was the last time you ?
GAME - when was the last time you ?
Guys, this might be fun.

The winner asks a question. The person who "did" it the most recent gets to post the new question.

Wait for a few people to post in case someone qualifies better. (24 hours minimum -time zones)

My question: when was the last time you hand wrote a personal letter to a friend or family member, put a stamp on it an posted it yourself?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: GAME - when was the last time you ?
When I was about 14...
[Image: sig_zpsf1akqqpa.png]
How do you measure the question if it requires a one time answer? Take the first question, for example. It's asking when the last time was, not how many times you've done it.

Just curious as to how this is going to work.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Well, I'm fairly young, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to win the first one.

Let's see, last time I hand wrote a personal letter to someone close... Ah, yes, I believe I have the answer. It must have been last summer, on a Friday in the middle of July, at never o'clock or so.
(July 23, 2016 at 9:07 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Well, I'm fairly young, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to win the first one.

Let's see, last time I hand wrote a personal letter to someone close... Ah, yes, I believe I have the answer. It must have been last summer, on a Friday in the middle of July, at never o'clock or so.

You young'uns with your lack of letter writing skills!
[Image: sig_zpsf1akqqpa.png]
Yes Judi. The most recent time... (ie, the last time you did it)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 23, 2016 at 8:55 am)ignoramus Wrote: The winner asks a question. The person who "did" it the most recent gets to post the new question.

And we're off to a rousing start!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
HAHA ... That's funny! No you can post it here in this thread electronically, not at the post office!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Big Grin Banghead

Ummm....that's nice of you. 

Who's turn is it now in this hot mess of a thread?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(July 23, 2016 at 9:23 am)ignoramus Wrote: HAHA ... That's funny! No you can post it here in this thread electronically, not at the post office!

I don't think he made the joke you think he did. You often think people are making some smart joke when they aren't. Guess it just goes to show you're better at it than the rest of us.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst last/surnames brewer 25 1744 June 30, 2023 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Time You Could Not Stop Laughing onlinebiker 7 984 February 15, 2021 at 8:54 am
  The last vid my late mother and I agreed on Brian37 2 230 April 19, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Spell your last name please.... Brian37 9 1546 October 12, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  PBS Independent Lens: The Last Laugh vorlon13 5 853 May 5, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Would you like to play a game?? Mystical 215 25573 March 1, 2017 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Game time! ignoramus 52 3785 May 5, 2016 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Famous last words (of Jesus) robvalue 110 15286 January 6, 2016 at 5:18 pm
  Your last Text.. Mystical 17 2180 November 15, 2015 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  "MEDIEVAL LAND FUN-TIME WORLD" Trailer (loosely based on Game of Thrones) pocaracas 3 1591 October 16, 2013 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: max-greece