Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
19 dead, 20 injured in knife attack outside Tokyo
19 dead, 20 injured in knife attack outside Tokyo
http://wgntv.com/2016/07/25/at-least-19-...y-reports/

SAGAMIHARA, Japan — At least 19 people are dead and 20 hurt after a knife attack at a building outside Tokyo, the Associated Press reports, citing local media.
The attack happened Tuesday at a center for the disabled, according to the Kyodo news agency.
Police in Sagamihara have arrested a suspect.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: 19 dead, 20 injured in knife attack outside Tokyo
Disgruntled ex staffer targeting the disabled, it sounds like.

Let the prick swing.
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:Asahi Shimbun reported that the suspect was quoted by police as saying "I want to get rid of the disabled from this world."

Wow.
(July 25, 2016 at 6:45 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
Quote:Asahi Shimbun reported that the suspect was quoted by police as saying "I want to get rid of the disabled from this world."

Wow.

So if he got accidentally injured during his attack, did he intent to kill himself?
(July 25, 2016 at 6:50 pm)ChadWooters Wrote:
(July 25, 2016 at 6:45 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Wow.

So if he got accidentally injured during his attack, did he intent to kill himself?

Not necessarily. I cut me thumb peeling spuds about a week ago, and I'm not remotely suicidal.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 25, 2016 at 6:45 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

Wow.

Wait.  Drumpf was in Japan today?
(July 25, 2016 at 7:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 25, 2016 at 6:50 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: So if he got accidentally injured during his attack, did he intent to kill himself?

Not necessarily.  I cut me thumb peeling spuds about a week ago, and I'm not remotely suicidal.

Boru

No, but you got to torture and kill innocent, defenceless spuds.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
Now this wouldn't have happened if all the disabled had guns!
No, Wait!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Ban knives!  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 25, 2016 at 7:19 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(July 25, 2016 at 7:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Not necessarily.  I cut me thumb peeling spuds about a week ago, and I'm not remotely suicidal.

Boru

No, but you got to torture and kill innocent, defenceless spuds.

Tongue

Not my fault. They kept looking at me. All those eyes...all those eyes...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 515 March 27, 2024 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Thumbs Up 5 Dead 40 Injured in Waukesha Wi. onlinebiker 87 7013 December 6, 2021 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 492 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 579 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2252 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  IS attack on Kabul Uni Foxaèr 4 483 November 3, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 415 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8545 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Sen. Moscow Mitch Injured at Home DeistPaladin 21 3526 August 12, 2019 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Fireball
  BREAKING NEWS mass shooting in Florida 12 dead, 25+ injured rkellysucks 3 767 January 5, 2019 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama