Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumpf?
Drumpf?
I see several people here are vitriolic and more than a little prolific in their posts that portrayTrump in a negative light. It is not hard to find common ground as to why he may be a poor candidate for President.

Would anyone care to articulate why we should cast our vote for Mrs Clinton, as she is the only viable option remaining with a real chance of winning?

Please refrain from arguing for a third party, I voted for Perot in 92, unlikely I could be swayed into going down that road again.
RE: Drumpf?
(August 3, 2016 at 2:28 pm)PETE_ROSE Wrote: Would anyone care to articulate why we should cast our vote for Mrs Clinton, as she is the only viable option remaining with a real chance of winning?

To prevent an incompetent madman from entering the white house. No more needs to be said.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(August 3, 2016 at 2:28 pm)PETE_ROSE Wrote: I see several people here are vitriolic and more than a little prolific in their posts that portrayTrump in a negative light.  It is not hard to find common ground as to why he may be a poor candidate for President.  

Would anyone care to articulate why we should cast our vote for Mrs Clinton, as she is the only viable option remaining with a real chance of winning?

Please refrain from arguing for a third party, I voted for Perot in 92, unlikely I could be swayed into going down that road again.

Because she will appoint Supreme Court Judges who won't jump at the chance to overturn Roe v. Wade
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
She's been villified for 30 years by fascist assholes. Ask them what "crimes" she has committed and watch them hem and haw.  They don't do "facts."

You know, you can only listen to talk radio for so long before your brain cells die.
(August 3, 2016 at 3:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: She's been villified for 30 years by fascist assholes. Ask them what "crimes" she has committed and watch them hem and haw.  They don't do "facts."

You know, you can only listen to talk radio for so long before your brain cells die.

You throw that term around a lot, don't you?
You have another name for them?
I don't know about the rest of the GOP lot, but Trump is stylizing himself pretty much as a fascist leader. He claims a personal cult (explicitely stating "only I can save this nation" in his acceptance speech), seeks to impose a form of thought police and persecution on a large minority (a muslim test).
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(August 3, 2016 at 3:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You have another name for them?

Not really.

I was just pointing out a fact.
(August 3, 2016 at 3:37 pm)Alex K Wrote: I don't know about the rest of the GOP lot, but Trump is stylizing himself pretty much as a fascist leader. He claims a personal cult (explicitely stating "only I can save this nation" in his acceptance speech), seeks to impose a form of thought police and persecution on a large minority (a muslim test).

Reminded me of this.

[Image: CPUEiVtXAAAaY7s.jpg]
Pfft only two options my ass. Sorry but Johnson is 2% away from getting into the debates. But you don't want to hear about good candidates you wanna hear about the lesser of two evils >.>
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is There Any Drumpf Appointee Who Doesn't Have Putin's Dick Up His Ass? Minimalist 34 7856 March 4, 2017 at 9:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  CPAC and Russia and Drumpf, Oh My! Minimalist 9 1691 February 25, 2017 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Poor Drumpf..The Nazis Are Coming Home To Roost Minimalist 34 5002 January 14, 2017 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Stephen Colbert Works Over Drumpf Minimalist 0 766 January 12, 2017 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Drumpf Rapidly Crossing the Line Between Minimalist 33 7640 January 3, 2017 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Oh, Poor Drumpf... Minimalist 4 1281 December 26, 2016 at 7:59 pm
  Maybe People Are Simply Too Smart To Work For Drumpf? Minimalist 4 1385 December 22, 2016 at 9:22 pm
  Drumpf Thinks He's God....or Nixon... Minimalist 15 1872 November 23, 2016 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Opoponax
  Schindler's List and the mind of Drumpf Brian37 49 7259 November 22, 2016 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Silly Fools - Drumpf Will Crush You Minimalist 0 549 November 19, 2016 at 8:22 pm