Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The blind trust can lead to faith
Exclamation 
The blind trust can lead to faith
The Morgan Freeman, the leading TV star of the pop-science, has said in secular channel: "I am man of Faith." The faith is the following the Knowledge in your life. The faith is the faithfulness to the Knowledge. If you know, what tabaco kills, then do not smoke, please. But if you do not know this yet, you can trust the warnings on the cigarettes packs. But what if you extremely want to smoke and is willing to take the risks? Such an "excuse" to smoke have many people. But in case of hell-warning is the entire different situation: the hell is the exactly infinite suffering. The smoking cigarettes will give you the young painful death, but the pain of hell is the infinite longer and the infinite stronger. So, you can trust the hell-warning of the theism without ever having any regrets.

Now how the trust is leading to the faith? Look here:

The true God hates sin, hates the satan, hates the false gods (ie. the idols). "True God" is the designation of the very first life in the history. Life objects exist, and therefore the True God am. No life can be without the very first life, so the true God am the Life. Then He knows the life, He am omniscient. Because He am omniscient, He am also omnipresent. He am able to Judge and His word am the Verity and the Law. Do you love life? Then do love and obey the sovereign King, the holy and true God -- the Holy Trinity. He is not under the law, He am Himself the law and truth to all the people.

The atheists have lost the genetic Christian faith in their conscious mind, but the faith (and, thus, any possible knowledge, e.g. that the math identity 1=1 is true) is in their subconscious mind. Without the feed from conscious thoughts, the subconscious mind will soon die. The human would become like anti-theist.

Please do no say: nonsense, bad English, etc., without the proof. I must be respected just because I am a human.
RE: The blind trust can lead to faith
I say, boring mindless preaching. What are you trying to accomplish with it?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I'm still trying to discern exactly what his point is.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Please do not say "I must be respected just because I am a human" without earning that respect. This was just a repeat of your previous drivel that was already shut down. I'll get you a napkin.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Tell us why we should care.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
What the heck is the genetic Christian faith?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 15, 2016 at 9:11 am)Losty Wrote: What the heck is the genetic Christian faith?

You're hard-wired to Jesus, and if you don't praise Him, you're a bad, bad girl. Capiche?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(August 15, 2016 at 9:12 am)Alex K Wrote:
(August 15, 2016 at 9:11 am)Losty Wrote: What the heck is the genetic Christian faith?

You're hard-wired to Jesus, and if you don't praise Him, you're a bad, bad girl. Capiche?

Do all people have a genetic Christian faith? Even people born in Iran? We al already know I'm a bad bad girl Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 15, 2016 at 9:14 am)Losty Wrote:
(August 15, 2016 at 9:12 am)Alex K Wrote: You're hard-wired to Jesus, and if you don't praise Him, you're a bad, bad girl. Capiche?

Do all people have a genetic Christian faith? Even people born in Iran? We al already know I'm a bad bad girl Wink

Yes. But Satan Muslified them.

I guess it doesn't work very well huh. It needs indoctrination to activate it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 12914 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  A Believer's Thoughts on Faith rlp21858 168 11189 July 9, 2022 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 58388 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  Faith is Feelings zwanzig 44 4379 February 28, 2021 at 1:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God? Greatest I am 98 6034 December 28, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  why faith fails Drich 43 4336 January 23, 2020 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Haipule
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1749 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  No more “lead us not into temptation” Fake Messiah 22 2429 June 15, 2019 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Do my parents fear that I'll leave the faith? Der/die AtheistIn 120 22887 January 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  If evidence for god is in abundance, why is faith necessary? Foxaèr 181 37772 November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman