Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lust, sex, random thought
Lust, sex, random thought
God gave us love, lust, sexual desire and feelings. He also lays out a responsible and acceptable outlet for those emotions.

I have heard sex compared to fire. Fire in the oven or fireplace will keep you warm or bake your cheesecake. Let it out and it will burn down your house.

Sexual promiscuity and the like have led to all manner of death and destruction and social collapse. If people kept sex monogamous and within the institution of marriage, the world would be much better off.

Before everyone jumps in and starts saying casual sex between consenting adults is perfectly ok and no harm comes from it. I will raise the BS flag now. I doubt those people have daughters (and mothers, but even Hitler had a mom) and want them to be sexually promiscuous town sluts, with a dozen children from a dozen men. Which can and would happen regardless of precautions or such. You don't need me to say this is wrong and immoral.

Was going to post this on anther thread but decided to make it one.
RE: Lust, sex, random thought
So god gave us love, very strong sexual desire, sexual desire and feelings?

Nice English, bro.

Omfg, I'm reading the second paragraph now and I want to vomit.

You know what. Good luck with this thread, everyone. I don't even.
Casual sex between consenting adults is perfectly ok and no harm comes from it... as long as people are using protection.

There. I said a modified version of it. Happy?  Tongue
I don't believe you. Get over it.
But casual sex between two consenting adults is perfectly fine. You're just a person who wants to force their backwards beliefs on everyone else. Don't like casual sex? Don't fucking do it.
I saw a sex thread and thought I was being summoned. My bad.

Sexually promiscuous town slut out.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Quote:God gave us love, lust, sexual desire and feelings. He also lays out a responsible and acceptable outlet for those emotions.

Golly, and I thought it was a billion generations of evolution which gave us all those.

Quote:I have heard sex compared to fire. Fire in the oven or fireplace will keep you warm or bake your cheesecake. Let it out and it will burn down your house.

mmm...cheesecake.

Quote:Sexual promiscuity and the like have led to all manner of death and destruction and social collapse.

Name one. Seriously. Name a single instance where sexual promiscuity has collapsed a society.

Quote:If people kept sex monogamous and within the institution of marriage, the world would be much better off.

But if I had kept chaste before marriage, several dozen women wouldn't even know what sexual disappointment was.

Quote: Before everyone jumps in and starts saying casual sex between consenting adults is perfectly ok and no harm comes from it. I will raise the BS flag now. I doubt those people have daughters (and mothers, but even Hitler had a mom) and want them to be sexually promiscuous town sluts, with a dozen children from a dozen men. Which can and would happen regardless of precautions or such. You don't need me to say this is wrong and immoral.

You're aware that not every sexual relationship results in children, correct? And 'casual sex' doesn't mean the same thing as 'town sluts'. But you're right about one thing - we DON'T need YOU to tell us what is wrong or immoral.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm also not quite sure why women are being pointed out specifically here. I see that a lot, but it always seems like an emotional ploy that never connects with me.

Male and female sluts are both equally morally fine to me. I award them each a very solid high-five.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Man, some Christians really have a hard time forming a sensible and differentiated attitude towards sexuality because of all that pre-packaged harmful nonsense floating around in their heads.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Sluts are better than whores because they don't charge any money.

Carry on.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 21, 2016 at 12:01 pm)PETE_ROSE Wrote: God gave us love, lust, sexual desire and feelings.  He also lays out a responsible and acceptable outlet for those emotions.

I have heard sex compared to fire.  Fire in the oven or fireplace will keep you warm or bake your cheesecake. Let it out and it will burn down your house.  

Sexual promiscuity and the like have led to all manner of death and destruction and social collapse.  If people kept sex monogamous and within the institution of marriage, the world would be much better off.

Before everyone jumps in and starts saying casual sex between consenting adults is perfectly ok and no harm comes from it.  I will raise the BS flag now. I doubt those people have daughters (and mothers, but even Hitler had a mom) and want them to be sexually promiscuous town sluts, with a dozen children from a dozen men.  Which can and would happen regardless of precautions or such.   You don't need me to say this is wrong and immoral.  

Was going to post this on anther thread but decided to make it one.

You think a dozen children from a dozen different men can and would happen regardless of precautions? Not very up on current birth control technology, are you? Also God in the bible very clearly lays out polygamy as the way. So, uhhh...you are a moron.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Came across something on YouTube and had a very immature thought GODZILLA 20 2876 October 5, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  A Thought Experiment for Believers and Atheists Alike chimp3 39 8650 October 11, 2017 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Ivan Denisovich
  I guess you never thought about it, did you? Little Rik 68 16336 September 24, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Lets talk about sex. loganonekenobi 56 10154 September 2, 2015 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Gay teen forced to sex his mother Foxaèr 56 17470 June 9, 2015 at 10:21 am
Last Post: comet
  Religion Ruining Sex Mental Outlaw 42 5278 February 3, 2015 at 9:19 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Same-sex marriage is stealing rights from God Foxaèr 52 13571 July 27, 2014 at 8:33 am
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  Big Surprise: Sex And Alcohol Make You Happier Than Kids And Religion, Study Finds Gooders1002 2 2904 May 11, 2013 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Violet
  A passing thought A_Nony_Mouse 1 1085 April 10, 2013 at 8:55 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Utah one of the ten worst for sex offenders RichardP 10 6163 April 10, 2013 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Violet