Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 12:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I Am Ever Move Confirmed in my Belief That Trump is a Sociopath"
"I Am Ever Move Confirmed in my Belief That Trump is a Sociopath"
Fewer and fewer registered Democrats or Republicans vote across party lines. It does not seem to matter who is on the ticket, the party faithful will vote for their guy. This election is testing the boundaries of that proposition. Clinton is a foul candidate. I'm not with her. But I'm voting for her. She is arrogant, a hawk, burocratic, and a number of other things I dislike. But she is competent. She does care about our country.

Trump is not competent or even semi literate about economics, politics, history, energy, or foriegn affairs. He's vindictive. He's off the charts self centered. He's racist or at the very least willing to use and pander to the racism of others. And Trump is for Trump is for Trump. He doesn't care about anyone else.

So given the choice between an incompetent sociopath and a mendacious but competent politician, I vote Hillary.

What surprises me is how many republicans agree. Here is a handy chart of over the top statements by Trump and when prominent republicans got off the Trump train. http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/...point.html
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
RE: "I Am Ever Move Confirmed in my Belief That Trump is a Sociopath"
More and more conservatives are starting to suspect that hillary will be, in effect, a better republican than trump would.  I'd have to agree.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1624 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 1888 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1643 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 991 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36819 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  This is officially the funniest thing Trump has ever said Aegon 12 1504 September 19, 2018 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Mueller Makes The First Move Minimalist 31 4292 October 30, 2017 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves. Minimalist 16 2934 July 30, 2017 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Voting Machine Hack Confirmed Across 39 States Foxaèr 3 1299 June 16, 2017 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  So will Trump supporters ever realized that they were conned? NuclearEnergy 20 4392 May 29, 2017 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Crunchy