Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mueller Makes The First Move
Mueller Makes The First Move
https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/...index.html

Quote:First charges have been filed in Bob Mueller investigations — arrests expected Monday
RE: Mueller Makes The First Move
That's crazy! Doesn't Mueller understand that there's nothing there, that it's all fake news? LMFAO!

It's a shame that Monday at work already looks like it's going to be busy. I would love to call in sick and soak it all up that day.
Wow. I never would have dreamed that I would say this but I eagerly await Monday.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
*prepares for the Monday tweetstorm of impotent, orange rage*

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Unless it leads to a 45 impeachment how does all this help? I hope one of these trolls flips on him and implicates him.
It helps because it is a demonstration of the rule of law.  The notion that 'unless it leads to impeachment' it isn't important is rather short-sighted.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 28, 2017 at 4:55 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It helps because it is a demonstration of the rule of law.  The notion that 'unless it leads to impeachment' it isn't important is rather short-sighted.

Boru

45 isn't sperm on a blue dress. That fucker is corrupt. If Clinton can be impeached for far less, then 45 most certainly should be and 45 is far worse than Nixon and Bill. 

Just based on his toxic rhetoric alone over his campaign should be enough, on top of all the dangerous crap he tweets every day. These indictments should simply be more reason to impeach him, regardless because it cuts to the core of his horrible decision making. 

50 REPUBLICAN LAW AGENTS last year warned us of what he could do AND IS PROVING with his behavior in office.

You are right it is about rule of law, but in 45s case, he is vilifying anyone and everyone who challenges his power. That type of rhetoric in politics is dangerous. 

Problem with 45 even with convictions below him, he is the type of asshole who would not get the message and the more time he gets away with it the more damage he can do to our value of checks on power, which he has insulted consistently over and over. 

In 45s case he needs to be put on the hot seat himself. Never in my life have I ever seen a President with such narcissism and selfishness and vile rhetoric. That sicko has no humility.
how many votes are needed in the Senate for a conviction and removal from office?

there's your problem . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 28, 2017 at 5:23 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 28, 2017 at 4:55 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It helps because it is a demonstration of the rule of law.  The notion that 'unless it leads to impeachment' it isn't important is rather short-sighted.

Boru

45 isn't sperm on a blue dress. That fucker is corrupt. If Clinton can be impeached for far less, then 45 most certainly should be and 45 is far worse than Nixon and Bill. 

Just based on his toxic rhetoric alone over his campaign should be enough, on top of all the dangerous crap he tweets every day. These indictments should simply be more reason to impeach him, regardless because it cuts to the core of his horrible decision making. 

50 REPUBLICAN LAW AGENTS last year warned us of what he could do AND IS PROVING with his behavior in office.

You are right it is about rule of law, but in 45s case, he is vilifying anyone and everyone who challenges his power. That type of rhetoric in politics is dangerous. 

Problem with 45 even with convictions below him, he is the type of asshole who would not get the message and the more time he gets away with it the more damage he can do to our value of checks on power, which he has insulted consistently over and over. 

In 45s case he needs to be put on the hot seat himself. Never in my life have I ever seen a President with such narcissism and selfishness and vile rhetoric. That sicko has no humility.

Preaching to the choir, mate.  I never said Trump shouldn't be impeached or removed from office.  I think he's a dangerous lunatic and the sooner he's gone, the better. But that isn't the topic.

You implied that there's no real point to the Mueller charges and potential arrests if it doesn't lead to Trump's impeachment.  The point is that when there's evidence of a crime, the rule of law applies.  If a Trump subordinate is charged based on evidence uncovered during the investigation, that's good.  If s/he's arrested, that's good.  If s/he goes to trial, that's good.  ALL of these things have value, whether or not it impacts Trump.

Boru

Oh man, I got the news just about an hour ago looking on like. I've been playing the Hawaii Five-0 theme since.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1792 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Kamala Harris makes history Foxaèr 5 499 August 21, 2020 at 10:31 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone going to watch Mueller today? Brian37 33 5272 July 26, 2019 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Mueller report. OP/ED Brian37 132 8519 May 9, 2019 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Mueller Closing In For The Kill Minimalist 27 2588 March 9, 2018 at 7:11 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Almost Makes Me Pine for Reagan's Astrologer Minimalist 6 921 November 28, 2017 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves. Minimalist 16 2962 July 30, 2017 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Celebrities that said they would move Manowar 19 2186 November 11, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Illinois senator makes racist comment in debate Doubting Thomas 15 1984 October 28, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  "I Am Ever Move Confirmed in my Belief That Trump is a Sociopath" Jenny A 1 775 August 30, 2016 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger