Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the party Despot Donald is leading..
This is the party Despot Donald is leading..
The pay gap in this country and more and more in the middle class and working poor having to work longer hours for less pay all started with Reagan's starting the age of deregulation. Trump is simply the worst head who has unmasked the tactic and removed the coded hate and simply is flat out using it to protect the real goal, fuck safety, fuck workers, fuck everything except profit.

That is what all this shit is about. The GOP wants you to believe it is about Mexicans or Muslims or gun grabs, all fucking bullshit. Trump and the GOP are about one thing and one thing only and that is protecting the profits of big business. When you don't even want a clearly sane law enforcing sanitary issues, you have completely lost your fucking mind. This is more bullshit which is why it took so long for lead to be removed from gas, why it took so long for cars to become safer.

THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT RIGHT HERE, "no rules" a fucking free for all and race and religion are how the GOP keep us divided so they can protect profits at the expense of public safety. 

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/02/gop-sena...ry-burden/
RE: This is the party Despot Donald is leading..
LOL...the people who make your food at restaurants -already- don't wash their hands. What;s amusing, though, is that his idea of "opting out" also includes a provision that they be required to put up a sign. I mean wtf?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 20, 2016 at 8:55 am)Rhythm Wrote: LOL...the people who make your food at restaurants -already- don't wash their hands.  What;s amusing, though, is that his idea of "opting out" also includes a provision that they be required to put up a sign.  I mean wtf?

Um I wouldn't say all food service employees don't, that would be a fallacy. I think most do. But actually you are more likely to get sick off a door knob or handle than using a public toilet. I can tell you everywhere I worked our bathrooms were cleaned every day. But the front door handle of the place is less likely to be wiped down every day than the toilet seat in the bathroom.

But again, this cuts to the core of what the GOP is really all about. These same sickos will scream about big government then when a natural disaster hits a red state they hypocritically beg for federal money. This simply exposes the absurdity and danger of their attitude. It is the same fucking scam in the Cartoon Daffy pitting the beagle against Foghorn. Create a needless problem, then sell a bullshit solution while blaming everyone else for the problem you caused.

The GOP has no interest in solving problems, they want failure to maintain low wages to maintain the cheap labor big business loves.
You do understand that the GOP and Trump do not see eye to eye on many topics right? So then how can the walk hand in hand to destroy the working poor (by providing better jobs, by deregulating the market place allowing companies to find it more affordable to build here in the US rather than over seas?

You also do understand that more job leads to a flooded job market which inturns forces companies to pay more for even low paying jobs right? This isn't an artificial minimum wage increase either. this increase will be given on the basis of a strong and growing economy not one in decline, meaning the purchasing power of the money earn is of more retail value.

Or we could just allow clinton to keep all of the crappy trade deals in place that strengthen other countries manfacturing base, and watch the last of our manufacturing (like Ford's recent announcement to move the last of it's part facilities over to mexico/NAFTA) Then force companies to pay more money for low skilled jobs in a market that can not sustain exorbitant manufacturing costs in this country...

Here's a novel idea, why don't we let the friggen BILLIONARE Make Trade deals for us rather than a 'douche baguette' with a political agenda/Pay off to make good on, for her election to the office.
(September 20, 2016 at 10:05 am)Drich Wrote: Here's a novel idea, why don't we let the friggen BILLIONARE Make Trade deals for us rather than a 'douche baguette' with a political agenda/Pay off to make good on, for her election to the office.

Well, if a person's understanding of the economy is proportional to their net worth, shouldn't we be listening to Warren Buffet? Why don't you listen to a real friggen billionaire instead of a giant Oompa Loompa worth less than 1/4 the amount of money?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Maybe... because Buffet is not running for office???
(September 20, 2016 at 10:58 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(September 20, 2016 at 10:05 am)Drich Wrote: Here's a novel idea, why don't we let the friggen BILLIONARE Make Trade deals for us rather than a 'douche baguette' with a political agenda/Pay off to make good on, for her election to the office.

Well, if a person's understanding of the economy is proportional to their net worth, shouldn't we be listening to Warren Buffet?  Why don't you listen to a real friggen billionaire instead of a giant Oompa Loompa worth less than 1/4 the amount of money?

Trump isn't an Oompa Loompa, they had a message. Trump is simply a dick
Drumpf's base is non-educated whites.  Stupid people are easily fooled.

Religion has known that for millennia.
(September 20, 2016 at 12:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Drumpf's base is non-educated whites.  Stupid people are easily fooled.

Religion has known that for millennia.

ROFLOL
(September 20, 2016 at 10:05 am)Drich Wrote: You do understand that the GOP and Trump do not see eye to eye on many topics right? So then how can the walk hand in hand to destroy the working poor (by providing better jobs, by deregulating the market place allowing companies to find it more affordable to build here in the US rather than over seas?

You also do understand that more job leads to a flooded job market which inturns forces companies to pay more for even low paying jobs right? This isn't an artificial minimum wage increase either. this increase will be given on the basis of a strong and growing economy not one in decline, meaning the purchasing power of the money earn is of more retail value.

Or we could just allow clinton to keep all of the crappy trade deals in place that strengthen other countries manfacturing base, and watch the last of our manufacturing (like Ford's recent announcement to move the last of it's part facilities over to mexico/NAFTA) Then force companies to pay more money for low skilled jobs in a market that can not sustain exorbitant manufacturing costs in this country...

Here's a novel idea, why don't we let the friggen BILLIONARE Make Trade deals for us rather than a 'douche baguette' with a political agenda/Pay off to make good on, for her election to the office.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess which party onlinebiker 20 1644 August 17, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party Duty 154 8948 November 8, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Donald Trump is Poor DeistPaladin 55 2216 October 2, 2020 at 6:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2178 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals WinterHold 3 283 January 10, 2019 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Donald Trump Is Pulling Out Of Syria BrianSoddingBoru4 52 3509 December 23, 2018 at 2:14 pm
  Donald Trump Thinks that the F-35 is Invisible to the Naked Eye... ReptilianPeon 32 4823 November 18, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website. Jehanne 6 836 November 4, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2777 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  More obstruction of justice from Donald Trump. Jehanne 6 949 September 11, 2018 at 12:28 pm