Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Thinks that the F-35 is Invisible to the Naked Eye...
Donald Trump Thinks that the F-35 is Invisible to the Naked Eye...
It's both hilarious and sad at the same time. I swear one of the military guys in the second clip is trying not to laugh. How can anyone be this stupid? He just spent the past week insulting the military and veterans and now this...

RE: Donald Trump Thinks that the F-35 is Invisible to the Naked Eye...
Some ones been watching to much Star Trek 

[Image: ComplicatedUnderstatedIndiancow-small.gif]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(November 16, 2018 at 7:43 pm)Amarok Wrote: Some ones been watching to much Star Trek 

I do not think so personally. I am certain that the language used in Star Trek is above the level that Donald can comprehend. He's not very intelligent at all: there are young children who are smarter than he is. It's often painful to listen to the man (when he's not being unintentionally hilarious).

(November 16, 2018 at 7:51 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote:
(November 16, 2018 at 7:43 pm)Amarok Wrote: Some ones been watching to much Star Trek 

I do not think so personally. I am certain that the language used in Star Trek is above the level that Donald can comprehend. He's not very intelligent at all: there are young children who are smarter than he is. It's often painful to listen to the man (when he's  not being unintentionally hilarious).
Fair enough
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Nothing about this pea brain surprises me anymore, not even when he recently said a Republican governor won his race ‘70%-40%’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The stupidity of that man is matched only by the stupidity of the developers of the F-35.

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-f-...1714712248

Quote:The F-35 Can't Beat The Plane It's Replacing In A Dogfight: Report

Quote:We’ve heard of significant shortcomings before with the fighter jet that’s supposed to be America’s future, but this is just as bad as it gets. The F-35 performed so dismally in a dogfight, that the test pilot remarked that the it had pretty much no place fighting other aircraft within visual range.

BTW, if the dumb fuck thinks its invisible how do the pilots find it when someone hits the scramble alarm.  Do they walk around the airfield with a white cane tapping for it?
(November 16, 2018 at 8:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The stupidity of that man is matched only by the stupidity of the developers of the F-35.

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-f-...1714712248

Quote:The F-35 Can't Beat The Plane It's Replacing In A Dogfight: Report

Quote:We’ve heard of significant shortcomings before with the fighter jet that’s supposed to be America’s future, but this is just as bad as it gets. The F-35 performed so dismally in a dogfight, that the test pilot remarked that the it had pretty much no place fighting other aircraft within visual range.

BTW, if the dumb fuck thinks its invisible how do the pilots find it when someone hits the scramble alarm.  Do they walk around the airfield with a white cane tapping for it?

Some Russian collusion which far pre-dates the WLB.

https://taskandpurpose.com/f-35-yak-141-...-vtol-jet/

Quote:For all the yelling and shouting over the Department of Defense’s much-maligned F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program, there’s an unusual, often overlooked footnote in the trillion-dollar project’s history: its origins as an experimental Soviet fighter that only fell into Lockheed Martin’s lap because a desperate Russian aerospace company needed some cold, hard cash.
Before the F-35, there was the Yak-141 ‘Freestyle’ multi-role vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) fighter born during a tumultuous period in Russian military history. Though the Yak-141’s first flight in 1987 was a revolutionary contribution to the development of VTOL systems, the hovering death bird was largely developed as the Soviet Union came apart at the seams, and the newly-broke Russian military was in no position to continue development of the new aircraft after the Berlin Wall.
It' s not invisible. It merely has an SEP field generator on it...

Marvin
(November 16, 2018 at 7:39 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote: It's both hilarious and sad at the same time. I swear one of the military guys in the second clip is trying not to laugh. How can anyone be this stupid? He just spent the past week insulting the military and veterans and now this...

The fact that the US Commander in Chief thinks F-35s are invisible to the naked eye hasn't even made headline news speaks volumes about all the other massively stupid garbage that spews from this human stain's mouth.

-Teresa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is Poor DeistPaladin 55 2179 October 2, 2020 at 6:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals WinterHold 3 274 January 10, 2019 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Donald Trump Is Pulling Out Of Syria BrianSoddingBoru4 52 3299 December 23, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website. Jehanne 6 820 November 4, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2735 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  More obstruction of justice from Donald Trump. Jehanne 6 945 September 11, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets ReptilianPeon 15 3052 July 7, 2018 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  No Nobel for Donald Trump! So sad!! Jehanne 45 4182 June 6, 2018 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Donald Trump wants to arm teachers with guns possibletarian 251 20630 February 26, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 2850 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47