Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence god does not exist
Evidence god does not exist
God hello are you there?...
[silence]
Some people think you dont exist, you don't like that do you?
[silence]
Will you send them to hell?
[silence]
What about all the others who worship other religions? If you look at a map of the world most people will be going to hell won't they?
[silence]
Whats the time up there?
[silence]
Why did you create the universe so chaotically, makijng it look like you didn't exist?
[silence]
Will I get what I want for Xmas?
[silence]
See you then...
[silence]
"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence"...Doug McLeod.
RE: Evidence god does not exist
Maybe we should move this thread to the "Humour" section...though it isn't exactly funny.
Captain Scarlet, how is this evidence there is no God?
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
It's evidence that if there is a god, he's not interested in conversing with Captain Scarlet.
(August 22, 2010 at 4:52 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Maybe we should move this thread to the "Humour" section...though it isn't exactly funny.
I'll get my coat...
"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence"...Doug McLeod.
Yay for The Fast Show.
Quote:See you then

Uh, no. You won't.

after asked "are you there" you should have waited for his answer first.. Wouldn't have to had this boring conversation if you had..
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
(August 23, 2010 at 2:29 am)annatar Wrote: after asked "are you there" you should have waited for his answer first.. Wouldn't have to had this boring conversation if you had..

He would have died waiting...
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!
(August 23, 2010 at 3:18 am)DiRNiS Wrote:
(August 23, 2010 at 2:29 am)annatar Wrote: after asked "are you there" you should have waited for his answer first.. Wouldn't have to had this boring conversation if you had..

He would have died waiting...

I assumed that at one point he will take his silence as no..
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does science always upstage God? ignoramus 940 121599 October 26, 2022 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Does Ezekiel 23:20 prove that God is an Incel Woah0 26 2678 September 17, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 6458 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why does God care about S E X? zwanzig 83 4911 November 15, 2021 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 11066 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? goombah111 197 23734 March 5, 2021 at 6:47 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are miracles evidence of the existence of God? ido 74 4076 July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does afterlife need God? Fake Messiah 7 1365 February 4, 2020 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why does God get the credit? Cod 91 7251 July 29, 2019 at 6:14 am
Last Post: comet
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 6970 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire