Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a Jesster
Ask a Jesster
I'm bored, so ask questions about me and I will do my best to answer them. Maybe. It depends on my mood at the moment. I might just throw emojis at you instead. Naughty
I don't believe you. Get over it.
RE: Ask a Jesster
Ummmm.....so what shall I ask?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(September 27, 2016 at 11:29 pm)c172 Wrote: Ummmm.....so what shall I ask?

A question, preferably. Tongue
Okay I have one in three parts: how old are you, what gender and what religion -if any- did you start off in?
(September 27, 2016 at 11:30 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Okay I have one in three parts: how old are you, what gender and what religion -if any- did you start off in?

29, female (MtF if you want the specifics), and I started out as Christian.
What's your favorite emoji to throw at people? Do you ever throw emojis at cats?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(September 27, 2016 at 11:31 pm)c172 Wrote: What's your favorite emoji to throw at people? Do you ever throw emojis at cats?

Naughty 

And only if my cat is being a brat.
What would you do if you saw a bear in bakery buying a bear claw?
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

(September 27, 2016 at 11:34 pm)Sterben Wrote: What would you do if you saw a bear in bakery buying a bear claw?

[Image: il_570xN.177369349.jpg]
(September 27, 2016 at 11:31 pm)Jesster Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 11:30 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Okay I have one in three parts: how old are you, what gender and what religion -if any- did you start off in?

29, female (MtF if you want the specifics), and I started out as Christian.

Ah complex, hey?  Which was more problematic for your family, switching religious status or switching gender status?