Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn Judges
Damn Judges
Doesn't seem to be a single thread about the stupid shit that judges do, so here we go!

http://www.africanamerica.org/topic/pa-j...-to-prison

Shocking.
RE: Damn Judges
Just check any of Min's threads.

I'm sure you'll find something about a judge in there somewhere.
Yes, B/M. You are correct.  What started out as merely an indictment of killer kops has spread to be an indictment of the entire "judicial" system.

With liberty and justice for all, my ass.
Good news! Roy Moore was suspended for the rest of his term.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/01/us/roy....html?_r=0
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(September 29, 2016 at 2:39 am)Minimalist Wrote: With liberty and justice for all, my ass.

For every ass that can afford it.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
-which has become a vanishingly small portion of the total amount of ass in this country, of late.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 30, 2016 at 4:21 pm)Cecelia Wrote: Good news!  Roy Moore was suspended for the rest of his term.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/01/us/roy....html?_r=0

I'm happy for him. Now he'll finally have time to read the Constitution -- at least when he's not busy being fitted for his hair shirt.
Quote:Now he'll finally have time to read the Constitution

In the words of the fictional Senator Rawkins who, when asked if he'd ever read the US Constitution, replied indignantly, 'I don't have time to read it, I'm too busy defending it!'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 1440 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Crooks They May Be - But Not Bad Judges of Character Minimalist 3 429 May 22, 2018 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Damn! Another One? A Theist 26 3465 December 3, 2017 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Damn You Disney Amarok 5 815 July 20, 2017 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Cant blame this on reporters and judges Trump Brian37 36 6662 June 3, 2016 at 9:27 am
Last Post: abaris
  Yes, it WAS abuse, but damn it's funny vorlon13 8 1359 March 3, 2016 at 4:23 am
Last Post: Joods
  About damn time dyresand 4 927 February 27, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  NC judges resigning Foxaèr 10 1240 November 5, 2014 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus