Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be watching the VP debate tonight?
Who will be watching the VP debate tonight?
I will. I think Pence is going to have his hands full with Tim Kaine.

Tonight 9pm EDT on CBS

Pence should be on the defensive the entire night considering all the crap Trump has spewed this week on women, taxes and 1 billion in losses.
RE: Who will be watching the VP debate tonight?
I'm not going to watch it. The presidential debate just seemed like a waste of brain cells, but the VP debate would probably just put me in a terrible mood. I can't stand Pence. Just him being there is enough for me to make up my mind entirely about this election. He's one of the worst people in American politics right now. I don't need to hear him speak anymore. He has said enough already.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Politics can seem boring and even frustrating to many, but it still amounts to someone being the oversight of the laws we all live under. I see nothing more important than being up on those who we put in power.
I'll probably watch it at some point.
(October 4, 2016 at 7:49 am)Brian37 Wrote: Politics can seem boring and even frustrating to many, but it still amounts to someone being the oversight of the laws we all live under. I see nothing more important than being up on those who we put in power.

Oh I keep up with politics. It's definitely important to me. As far as Pence is concerned, I just know enough already. Trump picking him as VP cleared up everything I was concerned about for this election.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(October 4, 2016 at 7:56 am)Jesster Wrote:
(October 4, 2016 at 7:49 am)Brian37 Wrote: Politics can seem boring and even frustrating to many, but it still amounts to someone being the oversight of the laws we all live under. I see nothing more important than being up on those who we put in power.

Oh I keep up with politics. It's definitely important to me. As far as Pence is concerned, I just know enough already. Trump picking him as VP cleared up everything I was concerned about for this election.

Trump's picking him was an obvious choice to keep the far right bigoted homophobic base yes. I want to see Kaine rake him over the coals and that should not be hard considering everything Trump has said over the past year.
I'll be watching... I just can't decide if I need a muzzle so as not to disrupt the neighbors' evening or a beer. I can't use 'em both successfully.

I think beer.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
I will watch.

It's like crack to me, this shit. I need to see Pence have his ass handed to him. That theocrat asshat needs to be outed. Exposure needs to happen.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
The GOP has already decided that Mike Pence won:

https://gop.com/who-won-the-vice-presidential-debate/
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Looks like they already took it down.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biden to speak tonight Foxaèr 6 539 November 8, 2020 at 4:27 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Political debate via meme Foxaèr 287 22218 November 4, 2020 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone watch tonight's debate? Brian37 19 819 October 23, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1628 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump vs Biden debate WinterHold 95 6351 October 3, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  New ‘Debate’ Format Suggestions BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1047 October 1, 2020 at 8:41 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 840 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  This is why outside this forum i don't debate Politics Amarok 27 4220 January 31, 2018 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Lets end the great weed debate dyresand 21 3701 April 28, 2017 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Illinois senator makes racist comment in debate Doubting Thomas 15 1943 October 28, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas