Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you rather
Would you rather
Would you rather choose to die on the battlefield or get captured, tortured but get home in the end? I personally can't decide.

Post your "Would you rather" questions for others to answer.
RE: Would you rather
Get to go home. Life's too interesting to prefer it end, no matter he circumstance.

Lose two arms or one leg?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 4, 2016 at 2:23 pm)c172 Wrote: Get to go home. Life's too interesting to prefer it end, no matter he circumstance.

Easily one leg - hands are way harder to recreate (and way more useful) than feet.

(For the males here) Have a permanent, unending 9 inch erection, or a 3 inch penis that functions normally?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I'd rather die on the battlefield. With my boots on.

Would you rather navigate a maze a) blindfolded, but knowing there's a great big prize at the end, or b) not blind-folded, and the only prize is finding your way out?
“Life is like a grapefruit. Well, it's sort of orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast.”  - Ford Prefect
(October 4, 2016 at 2:24 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: (For the males here) Have a permanent, unending 9 inch erection, or a 3 inch penis that functions normally?

Take it from one who knows - you really don't want the former.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 4, 2016 at 2:23 pm)c172 Wrote: Get to go home. Life's too interesting to prefer it end, no matter he circumstance.

One leg. Need my arms, hands and fingers.
“Life is like a grapefruit. Well, it's sort of orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast.”  - Ford Prefect

Way too easy - one leg. Hands or even if only one hand are too useful. You can get job without a leg as somekind of vendor, without hands your useless and miserable.
(October 4, 2016 at 2:30 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(October 4, 2016 at 2:24 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: (For the males here) Have a permanent, unending 9 inch erection, or a 3 inch penis that functions normally?

Take it from one who knows - you really don't want the former.

Ditto on that. Spina bifida leaves you a bit small, but sometimes performing normally.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 4, 2016 at 2:24 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote:

Easily one leg - hands are way harder to recreate (and way more useful) than feet.

(For the males here) Have a permanent, unending 9 inch erection, or a 3 inch penis that functions normally?

Is that 3 inches while flaccid or erect? It's important.
(October 4, 2016 at 2:28 pm)Primordial Bisque Wrote: I'd rather die on the battlefield. With my boots on.

Would you rather navigate a maze a) blindfolded, but knowing there's a great big prize at the end, or b) not blind-folded, and the only prize is finding your way out?

Blindfolded would be kind of interesting. I mean, maybe there's walls to touch?

Gas chamber or electric chair (to die in)?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2173 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  ‘Would You Rather’ Scenarios BrianSoddingBoru4 25 1384 June 26, 2022 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2027 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1329 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 1896 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Would you rather? Mr.Obvious 30 2808 February 22, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: emjay
  Would you rather die of thirst or hunger? ErGingerbreadMandude 18 1497 January 29, 2018 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Which one would you rather be: Deaf or Blind? Omnicidal 41 5058 January 3, 2018 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  What would you do if you woke up one day to find you were the last person alive? Edwardo Piet 64 16346 October 16, 2017 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: c172
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 2465 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13