Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ask a rookie dad
Video 
Ask a rookie dad
Go ahead fire away. Big Grin
RE: Ask a rookie dad
Have you ever had a pet rabbit or even any sort of rodent like pet?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Have you been peed or pooped on yet?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 6, 2016 at 5:56 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Have you been peed or pooped on yet?

Pooped yes, shotgun fart with poop at 2 weeks. Peed no. Its a girl so that is harder to happen.

She farted on my general direction. Big Grin
(October 6, 2016 at 5:40 am)paulpablo Wrote: Have you ever had a pet rabbit or even any sort of rodent like pet?

I had a hamster. My cats got to him. How did they got him inside the cage I dunno. I have wabbits to grow and make a stew. Also have chickens.
Haha...pooped on by a two week old...I gotta say, the poop from a solely breastfed baby is something no one warned me about.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Do you plan to go out (restaurants, clubs, cinema ..) just as often with your wife/partner - just get in babysitters?
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

(October 6, 2016 at 6:06 am)pgrimes15 Wrote: Do you plan to go out (restaurants, clubs, cinema ..) just as often with your wife/partner - just get in babysitters?

We take her to those already. With 2 weeks old she went to the village festivity restaurant and liked partay. We will need a nanny when mom ends her motherhood license (5 months of 100% pay or 6 months for 80% pay).

I am on vacation so she is able to go out and grab a beer with dad. Lets mom rest a while.
What the heck is a motherhood license?
(October 6, 2016 at 6:24 am)Nymphadora Wrote: What the heck is a motherhood license?

Here, women bearing children have that. 5 months at 100% paycheck. Dads have 15 work days right after birth + 10 days for family care. The mother can swap those 5 months with dad if need be.