Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporter
Trump supporter
Funny stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NPPE6a7mSI

Manowar
RE: Trump supporter
OMG.... that was horribly funny.... and pathetic. And sad. And that woman needs a serious reality check. And doesn't need to be interviewed by anyone. Ever.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Does that woman have an upside down cross around her neck?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Nah, I think it's just hidden by her shirt.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Oh my...
I loved the "he;s not running for pope" comment.

-yeah, no shit, the standards for potus are much higher.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 11, 2016 at 5:32 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Oh my...

Don't tell me you're surprised at the kind of people your champion attracts/panders to? She'd think you were a wicked abomination.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 11, 2016 at 5:37 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(October 11, 2016 at 5:32 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Oh my...

Don't tell me you're surprised at the kind of people your champion attracts/panders to? She'd think you were a wicked abomination.

Yeah...probably...
Funny as that may sound, I don't blame the people supporting shitstains like that. It's a general failure of communicating the truth that leads to their support.

Many people in this world feel left behind and are afraid for their future. I am too, but I have the privilege of having a high level of education, which many people didn't have the opportunity to get. So, as opposed to them, I would never fall for any political snake oil vendor.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1063 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36914 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Early Trump supporter Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) arrested for insider trading Aegon 1 366 August 11, 2018 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Are you a Trump supporter? Edwardo Piet 66 7825 April 17, 2018 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  A WLB Supporter And Every Bit As Big A Pig Minimalist 1 474 January 12, 2018 at 4:15 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Just attempted to have a civil discussion with a Trump supporter about his tax cuts NuclearEnergy 6 1379 April 27, 2017 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3167 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Dumbest thing a Trump supporter has told you NuclearEnergy 0 693 January 21, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4138 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1684 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon